FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 622

Are you two whizzbags out of your minds? Or has Old Man lost your parietal ganglion altogether?

Tomorrow he'll start looking at Mexican pesos and you'll follow him?

I can't believe it.

By the way - I've already exposed Ivan, since the cucumber's ripe - you know ;)

Kiwi has started to lock in, you can try to look for sales.

On audi - yes, there is no need to even start looking before 7250.

On the pound, imho - I would not go into the sales. In general. They were buying from 1,5540, but they were not going to close it. I think, we are going to go up by the "uhty" this week. Only the passengers need to shake out at 1,56.

On the euro - ALL in sales. Stops at 1.14 and 1.15. Looks like we will see both of these levels.

lactone:

Kiwi has started to lock in, you can try to look for sales.

On audi - yes, there is no need to even start looking before 7250.

On the pound imho - I would not go into the sales. In general. They were buying from 1,5540, but they were not going to close it. I think, we are going to go up by the "uhty" this week. Only the passengers need to shake out at 1,56.

On the euro - ALL on sales. Stops at 1.14 and 1.15. Looks like we will see both of these levels.

Why have you decided - to sell the moon, not to touch the rest.

Middle East stock exchanges collapsed sharply

After global indices plunged over the past week, Middle Eastern exchanges fell sharply on Sunday.

The stock exchanges in Dubai and Saudi Arabia closed down 7% (Sunday is a working day in those countries) after the Dow Jones index fell 6% in the US last week and the British FTSE 100 recorded its biggest weekly loss of 5% this year.

Eh, broker, start quoting, fuck it to the left, I'm hunting for a trade)))

lactone:

Middle East stock exchanges collapsed sharply

After global indices plunged over the past week, Middle Eastern stock exchanges fell sharply on Sunday.

The stock exchanges in Dubai and Saudi Arabia closed down 7% (Sunday is a working day in those countries) after the Dow Jones index fell 6% in the US last week and the British FTSE 100 recorded its biggest weekly loss of 5% this year.

Eh, broker, start quoting, fuck it to the left, I'm hunting for a trade)))

we'll sell the tank in return) I don't see any better answer.

stranger:

Who told you about "commodity" currencies?))) Not the ones who told you about correlations, allied currencies and other nonsense?))

Pound is up 14, the Euro is up 10, there is no need to think about it, they should have been earlier, I do not say anything about metals, I do not see any buyer enthusiasm there, the chiff better forget about it, the gnomes will leave you without trousers one day.

Strange, I don't care what you call it. if you have a normal monitor, put a mink moon and aud, and explain to the kids that there is correlation and anti-correlation.

iIDLERr:
Strange, I don't care what you call it. if you've got a proper monitor, put a mink mooney and aud, and explain to the kids that there is correlation and anti-correlation.

What does this have to do with the "monitor"? There is an indicator like this:https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/754

Рецепты MQL5 - Разработка мультивалютного индикатора для анализа расхождения цен
Рецепты MQL5 - Разработка мультивалютного индикатора для анализа расхождения цен
  • Anatoli Kazharski
  • www.mql5.com
В этой статье рассмотрим разработку мультивалютного индикатора для анализа расхождения цен за указанный период времени. Многие основные моменты уже рассматривались в предыдущей статье по программированию мультивалютных индикаторов "Разработка мультивалютного индикатора волатильности на MQL5". Поэтому на этот раз будем останавливаться только на новых функциях и тех функциях, которые претерпели сильные изменения. Если Вы впервые рассматриваете тему программирования мультивалютных индикаторов, то рекомендуется в первую очередь прочитать предыдущую статью.

stranger:

Why I decided to put the moon on sale, leave the rest untouched.

wrote a long post and destroyed it...

in short, all the retail clients are short on the bucks-cad.

see oanda and so forth...

not a good thing

their volume isn't small either - maybe a yard

Zogman:

wrote a long post and destroyed it...

in short all the retail clients are short on the bucks-cad

see oanda etc...

not a good thing

their volume's not small either, maybe a yard...

they got stops at 3220 in a bunch. That's what they will be taking them off and shaking them out.

lactone:
they've got stops at 3220. That's what they will be taking them off and shaking them out.

at 1.32 a lot more sells are standing

http://fxtrade.oanda.co.uk/analysis/historical-open-orders

you can't wipe out that easily - 20 pips is nothing even for the retail crowd

ps

the reversal is possible - down to 1.3 - there the whole crowd happily turns over

(I think the crowd is always playing in the channel and we see it on the Kiwi now - the crowd won on the rise of the Kiwi to .67 and closed their longs)

and it gets taken out on a powerful move even lower to 1.28 or 1.26

FX Positions | Forex Orders | Forex Order Book | OANDA fxTrade Europe
  • www.oanda.com
Compare OANDA’s Open Orders and Open Positions for any major currency pair. Use the slider in the rate chart (on the right) to see how the statistics have changed over the past 24 hours. How to Interpret This Graph (Watch a Video Tutorial) Open Orders: A snapshot of the trigger points for all open orders held by OANDA clients (meaning limit...
Reason: