FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 263

stranger:

He's a woodpecker. There is a herd of lazy dol- ves sitting there, to whom he tells what he has learned, who themselves do not have time, they are busy looking at the charts in the mt.

If he studies it all and understands it, he cannot explain it to you, because you keep on ticking, mocking and asking your stupid questions after every sentence, there is no such thing as a line that crosses another line and you sell or buy, you have to think there, and since this word is unfamiliar to you, I do not waste my time on you. You are a pack of jackals who do not want to learn anything, but are waiting for someone to miss, you will never trade on the plus side.

strongly...

Vizard_:
But we don't.
And that's good.
There are vectors...
That's what we'll smoke.
When HIM comes...
Another thought.
We'll extinguish the vectors...
And we'll get another one...
I think we'll soon see a pamm with a "new ts" and a legitimate result.....

Roman Busarov:
strongly...
That's the way it is. Tell us. Told us, gave us links. Ooh,there's a lot of reading and thinking to do... you give us the results, ah-..... faces.

stranger:

He's a woodpecker. There is a herd of lazy dol- ves sitting there, to whom he tells what he has learned, who themselves do not have time, they are busy looking at the charts in the mt.

If he studies it all and understands it, he cannot explain it to you, because you keep on ticking, mocking and asking your stupid questions after every sentence, there is no such thing as a line that crosses another line and you sell or buy, you have to think there, and since this word is unfamiliar to you, I do not waste my time on you. You are a pack of jackals who do not want to learn anything, but are waiting for someone to make a mistake.

Who's the jackass here?

Do you think the Aussie will go below 70?

stranger:

If he studies it all and understands it, he cannot explain it to you, because you keep on ticking, mocking and asking your stupid questions after every sentence, there is no such thing as a line that crosses another line and you sell or buy, you have to think there, and since this word is unfamiliar to you, I do not waste my time on you. You are a pack of jackals who do not want to learn anything, but are waiting for someone to miss, you will never trade on the plus side.

Strange, don't bother. they came here for the grails, and if they don't give it to them, they're all pi.....s.

forexman77:

Who's the woodpecker here?

Do you think the Aussie will make it below 70?

it's going to go below the plinth... just wait with these swaps....

stranger:
So it is. Tell us. Told us, gave us links. Ooh, there's reading and thinking involved... you give us the results, ah-..... faces.
and I see - you've laid it out, but no - you haven't. I think - thank you...)

stranger:
So it is. Tell us. Told us, gave us links. Ooh, there's reading and thinking involved... you give us the results, ah..... faces.
oh, deja vu .... a year and a half ago... nothing ever changes around here.)

iIDLERr:
Yes they will make it below the plinth... just wait with these swaps....
Looking at swaps on the aussie dollar? If it's not a secret where?

forexman77:
Looking at swaps on the Australian dollar? If it's not a secret where?
in methaca)
Reason: