FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 537

By the way, why don't we put Rena in the Master's seat?

The Shaman has stopped pampering us with his Wisdom.

Bicus:

Because it was impossible to get past such ignorance.

And yet she still gives advice....

There's no need to get past it. Read from the beginning.

Bicus:

By the way, why don't we put Renu in the Master's seat?

The Shaman has stopped pampering us with his Wisdom.

Who the hell are you to install? Give me your address and we'll talk.

new-rena:
And who are you to mount?

I am but dust under the hoofs of your horses, O Wise One!

))))

Bicus:

I am but dust under the hoofs of your horses, O Wise One!

))))

Thank you!

drinking again, hilarious))))

new-rena:

Does the lot size affect the risk? With different leverage will we be able to open the whole depo with the same lot? I.e. does the risk of the operation worsen with higher leverage? I.e. we essentially have a point given to us by different risk price, with the same tickvalue.

This discussion started with - what is the best leverage to choose to open an account when you first get to know Forex........

The size of the lot (volume) of the opened position affects both the margin and the value of one pip.

The larger the size of the open position, the greater the margin, the greater the profit, and the greater the loss. In this case, the lower the leverage, the bigger the margin, given equal size of the lot and volume of the position opened, but the point value is the same for equal volumes.

Correspondingly, if the margin is bigger, Uncle Kolya may come earlier to warn us about insufficient funds for further trading and stop out (irreversible loss of money on the trading account) may occur earlier.

And whether it is worth it to get acquainted with Uncle Kolya and stop out early in practice - is, of course, to choose a beginner.

P./S.: In my opinion, the first acquaintance with Forex, it is better to start with a leverage of 1:100.

Regarding the lot size (volumes) with different leverage I mentioned here, so to speak. There's also a link with an example.

Dina Paches:

The lot (volume) of the opened position affects both the margin and the value of one pip.

The larger the size of the position to be opened, the greater the margin, profit, and loss. At the same time, the smaller the leverage, the bigger the deposit, given the same lot size and the size of the position being opened.

Respectively, if the deposit is larger, Uncle Kolya can come earlier to warn us about insufficient funds for further trading, and stop out (irretrievable loss of money on the trading account) can occur earlier.

And whether it is worth it to get acquainted with Uncle Kolya and stop out early in practice - is, of course, to choose a beginner.

P./S.: In my opinion, the first acquaintance with Forex, it is better to start with a leverage of 1:100.

Regarding the lot (volume) with different leverage I mentioned here, so to speak. There's a link with an example.

Let's keep it simple.

Suppose the margin call - 100% (there are such accounts) What will happen?

Then we need an answer to the question - at what leverage and how much of the deposit will remain in the "real" money when you reach the level of the margin call?

And the third question - why do they allow the trader to control the leverage?

And there is a fourth - why does the broker himself change the leverage?

new-rena:

Let's keep it simple.

Let's assume a margin call of 100% (there are such accounts) What will happen?

Then we need an answer to the question - at what leverage and how much of the depo will be left in real money when the margin call level is reached?

And the third question - why do they allow the trader to control the leverage?

Stop out at what percentage?

In practice I have not encountered anything like that. In this case I would suggest that when a margin call occurs, there will be an instruction to deposit funds into the trading account. But this is a theoretical assumption.

What's the point of such accounts, apart from the extra drive, and why trade on such accounts?

if you trade wisely, the leverage size is just a fillet....

if your system has a drawdown of say 5-20%

but if you trade on a martin with overexposure........ you will lose 90%...

new-rena:

And the third question - why are traders given the opportunity to manage their own leverage size?

I play tanks and sometimes tips come out. Here is one of the tips: "Don't stop the enemy from making mistakes".
Reason: