FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 460

stranger:
There won't be any more levels, I told you.
Daddy how come, who did you leave us for?)

azfaraon:
what about your 1.3260...with the limits ? you were showing them this week ..Or are they no longer working ? What about the long term? Or the levels were only for a week? And they were cancelled?
They are mine.

new-rena:

Rena, the girls are writing (about the discussions on direct access to the mos. exchange - remember writing to you the other day, the girls are adding here):

Transact demo will do nothing. Not real data in finam. You have to have a real account with a mma account. In the contest account real trades only on the moscow.

And others:

If Central Bank is mentioned, it is exclusively the Moscow Exchange. Only the USD-RUB futures and the RTS index futures have liquidity there. All others are breathless. On the Aussie recently there was only one market and it took a long time for a deal to be executed... So, it depends on what you are going to trade there. If you are talking about America, the bodies there are regulated not by the Central Bank (it does not exist there), but by regulatory bodies, which are worse than police. Yes, the liquidity is plentiful there. Only the margin at a day session (without rollover overnight) is about $600. Lots are not divided. Respectively, there is nothing to do there without $10,000. So it is like this.

There are clever girls and why do they need all this?

Zogman:

Rena, the girls are writing (about the discussions on direct access to the mos. exchange - remember writing to you the other day, the girls are adding here):

Transact demo will do nothing. Not real data in finam. You have to have a real account with a mma account. In the contest account real trades only on the moscow.

And others:

If the Central Bank is mentioned, it is exclusively the Moscow Exchange. Only the USD-RUB futures and the RTS index futures have liquidity there. All others are breathless. On the Aussie recently there was only one market and it took a long time for a deal to be executed... So, it depends on what you are going to trade there. If you are talking about America, the bodies there are regulated not by the Central Bank (it does not exist there), but by regulatory bodies, which are worse than police. Yes, the liquidity is plentiful there. Only the margin at a day session (without rollover overnight) is about $600. Lots are not divided. Respectively, there is nothing to do there without $10,000. So it is like this.

There are clever girls and why do they need all this?

From the point of view of getting closer to trading and earning an income, it may very well be that they do. But from the point of view of the Central Bank, the girl is wrong. They are licensed by the Central Bank of Russia, so if something goes wrong, they will take it away without even blinking.

I looked at the demo. I did not find any global differences. I do not want to use scalping. So forex is good enough for me.

new-rena:

If I understand it correctly, there is more control over brokers and brokerages. But from the point of view of the Central Bank - this girl is wrong. The license is issued by the Central Bank, so if something goes wrong, they will take it away without even blinking.

I looked at the demo. I did not find any global differences. I do not want to use scalping. So forex is good enough for me.

It's safer with an exchange - that's my understanding.

If a brokerage company goes bankrupt, all your money is gone,

If you buy a futures contract, the exchange is a kind of guarantor of the contract - even if the counterparty runs away, the exchange will fulfill the contract for you.

If I understand correctly.

and brokers have more control - the legislation is there - and DTs are Cyprus offshore companies that cannot be tracked down.

Fuck it, every day it's 35-40, out

stranger:
Fuck it, every day it's 35-40, out.
what?

stranger:
Fuck it, every day it's 35-40, out
Good morning.

Vladimir Zubov:
What?

heat)

azfaraon:
Good morning.