Golden theme

Dear Forum Members,

Please share your observations/opinions/experiences regarding the pair (metal) XAU/USD, on its permanent allies and opponents.

One of the main adversaries is a well-known US dollar (in the symbols dollar index #DX, there is also USDOLLAR from broker FXCM).

Thanks in advance!

it's nerve-racking to trade gold... all commodities are gold's ally and paper's adversary

Ivan Vagin:
It's nerve-racking to trade gold... all raw materials are the ally of gold and paper is the adversary

I haven't been nervous for a long time. Maybe I'm used to it. That's why I'm curious.

He must have closer allies who are with him in both happiness and trouble. I'd like to know.

More women allies in gold.Only work to buy (bulls)

Gold is on its own. No need to correlate it with anything. Technical analysis and fundamentals.

Everyone has their own systems. I need allies of gold.

I would appreciate it if you could write the name of the tool. Personal searches have not yielded any results so far.

Alexandr Murzin:
Women are also allies of gold.They only work to buy (bulls)
It's easy to understand anything, but it's harder to understand women.

izzatilla Ikramov:

Everyone has their own systems. I need gold allies.

I would appreciate it if you could write the name of the tool. Personal searches have not yielded any results so far.

Here is the indicator in Codabase here, you can use it to find which pairs are positively or negatively correlated, and here is the table (taken from this article):

• GLD is gold,
  • below are the timeframes,
  • to the right are the pairs,
  • green - positive (in the sense of moving like gold, ideally a value of 1)
  • red - negative correlation (moves like USDCHF to EURUSD for example, ideally it has a value minus 1)

According to the table (didn't check the indicator at the moment): AUDUSD ally and USDCAD adversary

Thank you Sergei. I have checked AUD,NZD and CAD. They are only allied at times. I will post a screenshot later. Maybe there is something better in other instruments like CFDs, commodities, stocks or others.

It depends on the timeframe there.

For example, AUDUSD and XAUUSD:

Reason: