Golden theme - page 3

izzatilla Ikramov:
Didn't even think about it. Such divergences can be costly in trading.

I lost money on this PAMM. On the arbitrage between them. The pullback came, but without me.

I traded in the channel from the borders.

Дмитрий:

I'll let you in on another secret:

GOLDUSD, SILVERUSD, EURUSD correlate in direct proportion because ...USD....................

GOLDUSD, USDJPY correlate inversely because ...USD and USD

I've already guessed it. Still the knowledge is very old :) Silver correlates well, euro not so much

Roman Shiredchenko:

I lost money on this PAMM. On the arbitrage between them. The pullback came, but without me.

I traded in the channel from the borders.

I cannot sleep peacefully without a stop loss, probably for the best.

Дмитрий:

Then I will tell you a deep secret - centuries ago, the Templars brought back from the Holy Land hidden knowledge that had been passed down by word of mouth for hundreds of years. Among this knowledge was a magical table that was created by the priests of ancient Egypt long before the construction of the great pyramid of Cheops. It reflects the secret and great relationship between all the financial assets of the world...... I will show it to you, but you must promise not to reveal its secret meaning to anyone!

Oops. I had different information... :-)

Where were you before? :-)

izzatilla Ikramov:
I can't sleep without stop loss, maybe it's for the best.

I was averaging, and it (XAUUSD-AUDUSD spread) kept creeping up until I took it out... :-)

Then it bounced back... GAD!

Roman Shiredchenko:

Thanks. I had different information... :-)

Where were you before? :-)

The innermost secrets are revealed only to the chosen ones!

in fact, i posted about it on 4 a long time ago - someone wrote a thread about the "ring" there

USDJPY no longer works, secret files can be made public.

izzatilla Ikramov:

USDJPY doesn't work anymore, you can make the secret files public.

Don't worry - everything works.

Дмитрий:

The innermost secrets are revealed only to the chosen few!

In fact, I spoke about it on 4 a long time ago - someone wrote a thread about the "ring" there

Wasn't familiar with that thread...

Mosquito was in the ring. :-)

Дмитрий:
Don't worry - it all works.
Nice table! Thank you!
Reason: