Help for developers. - page 15

Zvezdochet:

but it is possible to make a table

Who compiles it? Me?

You have to answer the question - who needs it? Who needs it?

Zvezdochet:

but you can make a table

Who needs to make it? Me?

Either do it yourself or find a developer for the money.

Nikolay Ivanov:

Either do it yourself or find a developer for the money.

Not freelancing!

Vladislav Andruschenko:

The question you have to ask yourself is: who needs it? Who needs it?

What's the use (you can make ten tables) if the Strategy Tester's terminal will still show Close

Galina Bobro:

Not freelance!

Galina! You, as a woman, as an impartial Themis, settle a dispute! Between me and ..... We have a dispute! A dispute over the wording of the definition of the price of BID and ASK. I argue . that the BID price is what the broker buys from us , and the ASK price is what the broker sells to us .....

Example EURUSD 1.1500 ( BID ) 1505 ( ASK )

The opponent says just the opposite !!! That at the ASK price the broker buys from us and at the BID price the broker sells to us! I have one bruise, but my opponent .....!!!! also has one! There's a truce for now ! But we're each on our own! We're waiting for your verdict!

Zvezdochet:
And what is the use ( you can make ten tables) if in the strategy tester's terminal it will still be Close
I gave you a link to my free indicator. That makes the report the way you need it.

Zvezdochet:

Example EUR USD 1.1500 ( BID ) 1505 ( ASK )

If you go to an exchange office to buy currency, the exchange office shows 2 prices, at what price will they sell it to you? At a higher or a lower price?

Zvezdochet:
3. "I have tested one EA where take profit is shown as t / p and it is written close in the terminale, I cannot change it.

I've tested one EA where take profit is displayed with t / p and they wrote that it is close in the terminals cannot be changed

Zvezdochet:

I tested one Expert Advisor where take profit is displayed with t / p and it was written that it is closed in the terminal cannot be changed

in the strategy tester, if position was closed by TP or SL, it will be displayed t\p s\l

If you close your position through OrderClose, it will say Close.

If you are confident that the Expert Advisor closed at TakeProfit, but it will report Close in the Strategy Tester, please refer to the Expert Advisor's author and ask him. WHY?

Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
Тестирование стратегий - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - Справка по MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Тестер стратегий позволяет тестировать и оптимизировать торговые стратегии (советники) перед началом использования их в реальной торговле. При тестировании советника происходит его однократная прогонка с начальными параметрами на исторических данных. При оптимизации торговая стратегия прогоняется несколько раз с различным набором параметров...

Galina Bobro:

If you go to an exchange office to buy currency, the exchange office has two prices, at what price will they sell it to you? At a higher or a lower price?

SELL at a higher price and BUY at a lower one, we both know that! What is the difference of opinion between BID and ASK price? More precisely and in this opinion there is unanimity that BID is the selling price ASC is the buying price. Opponent knows it but interprets it in his own way, namely .... If BID is the selling price then the broker sells to us at this price. If ASC is the buying price - then at this price the broker buys from us ......
Reason: