Market theory - page 173

And Yusuf went silent again. Apparently, the accuracy of the testing had made adjustments to his model.

Roman Shiredchenko:
Hi Alexey! Haven't seen you around for a while... I know you from the Four - we discussed a lot of things there...
Greetings, Roman. I've been pondering the Great Market Theory with Yusuf. Lol

Алексей:
Greetings Roman. I'm pondering the Great Market Theory with Yusuf here. Lol

Yeah I can see that... :-)

He is, as usual - STRONGLY on his wavelength (TF D1, take/stop size is close as if there were none at all)...

Yura3512:

Yusuf, Finally we get to the ticks. The so-called aerobatics.

I think you need to deal with prices first. Such as Bid, Ask.

From the basics, and then move on. Otherwise, the discussion could move inadvertently into aeronautical theory.

So, there is no Bid or Ask. There is a price offered by the broker. So we take it as a bait and do the calculations!!!!!! And it doesn't matter how it is called as long as it is the same value in calculations. And this way we can go God knows where. We take Bid, Ask. at one broker, add Bid,Ask of another broker, take all this miracle in quotes and divide by 2!

Cool?????? Or else, it's something you'll like. We take Bid, Ask at one and Bid,Ask at the other.

We get...? Already four indicator values. We choose the best one and the indicator is ready.

What am I telling you earlier?

Or I'm just messing around and you're answering without reading???? Kruto!

IMHO, estimated price P, gives no information about future price. Also the direction of the current price, Lion, Bear, Bull prices also gives no information about the future price. Looked at the history from 1999 to the current moment, ratios of all these prices have the same result for future sell/buy prices 50%/50%. True, the Cpr (or P) took equal to MA(20) Simple.

Алексей:
And Yusuf went silent again. Apparently, the accuracy of the testing had made adjustments to his model.

No, I am still waiting for the results. One daily bar is formed in 1-1.5 hours on the computer. Maybe I am not doing it right, but I am waiting for the results.

Alexei, nothing can make serious adjustments to the model anymore, as you put it. I noticed that you also hesitated for a moment in the right direction of your research, but you turned down the path of your opponents in time, which is good to see.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

No, I'm still waiting for the results. 1 daily bar is formed in 1-1.5 hours on the computer. Maybe I'm doing it wrong, but I'm waiting for the results.

Alexei, nothing can make serious adjustments to the model anymore, as you put it. I noticed that you also hesitated for a moment in the right direction of your research, but you turned down the path of your opponents in time, which is good to see.

Don't test it in visualisation mode - that will speed up the process. If you still test in visual mode, simply minimize the terminal to tray - the test will be over sooner.

Artyom Trishkin:
Do not test in visual mode - this will speed up the process. If you still test in visual mode, just minimize the terminal to tray - it will finish the test faster.
Yes, I am testing in visualization mode. It's nice, but it takes a long time.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, I'm testing in visualisation mode. Beautiful, but, long.
Of course, without visualisation.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yeah, I'm testing in visualisation mode. It's beautiful, but it takes a long time.

Yusuf, would you remove it...

There wouldn't be much of a margin of error if you tested by the opening minutes. Check it later. It's all fast in there...

Reason: