Response from 217.74.44.42: number of bytes=32 time=152ms TTL=55
Response from 217.74.44.42: number of bytes=32 time=138ms TTL=55
Response from 217.74.44.42: number of bytes=32 time=163ms TTL=55
Response from 217.74.44.42: number of bytes=32 time=163ms TTL=55

Ping statistics for 217.74.44.42:
Packets: sent = 4, received = 4, lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate time in msecs for transmitting and receiving:
Minimum = 138msec, Maximum = 163msec, Average = 154msec

Interesting how it turns out, the ping to the server (where in addition to the merchant server and website is located) so how much is it, and to the merchant order is greater.
Is this normal and what does it depend on?
I'm certainly not a great networker, but the difference is alarming....

mark 25.11.05 09:41
Ask a more specific question so that I can forward it to my provider

Show your ISP the results of the tracert command to the broker's server. Find out if it is possible to connect to the broker's server using only regional links. Ask your ISP to check the quality of your leased line. There might be some problems with passing information through the 443 port.

only specify the contact information of the person in charge of the issue in your company

Just send an email to support@metaquotes.ru

Zloy 25.11.05 13:48
and also, tried pinging to the alpari site
...interestingly it turns out, pinging to the server itself (where in addition to the trading server the website is also hosted)...

This can be explained by the fact that the trading server and the web server are hosted on different servers.

The results for today: 16 Expert Advisors on one terminal have been trading normally and without errors for more than 6 hours. Experts were running on different currency pairs. Orders from experts were executed without delays within 1-2 seconds after the tick came.

Results for today: 16 Expert Advisors on the same terminal traded for more than 6 hours normally and without errors. Experts were running on different currency pairs. Orders were executed without delays within 1-2 seconds after the tick.

It seems to me that we are mixing the ocean with water.
I think that your software (MT4) should work with some minimal requirements for communication channel (for example my channel speed is 10 kbit/sec, etc.), it would be good to publish them. For accurate testing, it would be better to write a simple Expert Advisor that would open and close orders every 5-10 seconds, i.e. open an order and close it in 5-10 seconds, then in 5-10 seconds open it again, etc. To give it to different users for testing on a trial basis (I think there will be some volunteers) from different regions. Then you will get the most accurate information about software operation in the form of performance logs. I would write it, but I am not very good at programming in MQL for MT4.
What do you think about it ?

Why don't you say something, gentlemen developers? Say something.
I've got one more thing. I've never known such words in MT3. I didn't know such words in MT3.
But MT3 is working properly.
I don't know how to use it but I'm sure it will work properly.
Say something !!!! When will this outrage end!!!!!

Instead of "no connection" now MT4 from Alpari writes "Trade flow is busy" on the demo.

this is what it means that the trade flow is busy. you are trying to make trades from at least 2 EAs at the same time.

<br / translate="no"> this is what it means that the trade flow is busy. you are trying to trade simultaneously from at least 2 EAs.

But no, I'm trading exclusively with pens ! And it's not even possible to try two orders at the same time with the pens.
And another question, is this possible with MT:
Active Connections

Name Local address External address Status
TCP 62.***.**.**:3513 85.192.48.3:6667 ESTABLISHED
TCP 62.***.**.**:3621 212.65.93.10:1950 ESTABLISHED
TCP 62.***.**:3692 212.65.93.12:443 ESTABLISHED
TCP 62.***.**:3693 217.74.44.32:443 ESTABLISHED

Please note that two servers are active at the same time (last two lines) and only one MT4 terminal is active. And one MT3.

But no, I trade exclusively with pens ! And it's not even possible to try two orders at the same time with the pens. <br / translate="no">.

Your situation is reproduced as follows:
1. Send a request to open an order.
2. Wait a while for an answer.
3. Not to wait and press the button "cancel order" and close the window.

4. Reopen the trade window and try to trade

Since your previous order has not been processed yet (and it has been accepted by the server), you will receive the message "Trade context is busy". Why it takes so long to process the order is up to your broker, not us.

<br / translate="no"> Your situation is reproduced as follows:
1. Send a request to open an order.
2. Wait a while for an answer.
3. do not wait and click "cancel order" and close the window.

4. Reopen the trade window and try to trade

Since your previous order has not been processed yet (and it has been accepted by the server), you will receive the message "Trade context is busy". Why it takes so long to process the order is up to your broker, not us.

If we accept point 4, then the first order should be executed. And the second one, because the server processes the first request, is not. Right ?

I am sitting at work - a dedicated line - the quotes go well, but I cannot place an order - No connection. It works only 3-4 times.
I sit at home - a modem56k (other provider) - the quotations go normally, but I cannot set an order - No connection. it turns out only on 3-4 times.

I have never had such a thing in MT3.
Reason: