Error number 6 - page 25

Has it really been fixed? =))))))))))))))))))))))))
2 days test - 40 attempts and only 5 mistakes!
№128, 2 №138 и 2 №2 =)
What makes me happier is that I don't have to restart the terminal every half an hour ;) trading continues normally after an error.

Has it really been fixed? =))))))))))))))))))))))))<br / translate="no"> 2 days test - 40 attempts and only 5 errors!
№128, 2 №138 и 2 №2 =)
What makes me happier is that I don't have to restart the terminal every half an hour ;) trading continues normally after an error.

Immediately download the latest build and put it for test... :)
I wonder what was the exact problem causing the terminal to crash so badly? ;)

It looks like it's been fixed. many thanks to everyone who sent logs, everyone who wrote to us about the problem. thanks for your patience.

Same error in the mobile terminal (PocketPC) - when trying to place or change an order (manually, of course) - error "No connection to server". At the same time, the quotes are updated. I went out and back in - everything is normal.

It hasn't been fixed. Disguised, weakened - but not fixed. And if one mistake in a hundred comes out when your $1,000 is on the line, it won't be pretty.

All right.
1. According to logs (ten attempts per cycle, timeout 10 seconds), there are fewer errors.
Attempting to close short position, ticket: 1843984
6.10.2005 1:0:21 Order with this ticket still present, trying again 6.10.2005 1:0:55
No more orders with this ticket No
6.10.2005 1:0:55 Trying to buy, attempt 0
Bid: 137.01000000, StopLoss: 2.40000000, TakeProfit: 0.00000000 failed, error 129
6.10.2005 1:1:19 Trying to buy, attempt 1.
Bid: 137.04000000, StopLoss: 2.40000000, TakeProfit: 0.00000000 successfull

3 The log above is one time for 18 trades, the rest were successful. The check cycles were sufficient to make (on the second try) everything work.

But.

4. Let's wait for more. The problem - it comes and goes in waves.
5. Note that in the log.
Attempting to close short position, ticket: 1843984
6.10.2005 1:0:21 Order with this ticket still present, trying again 6.10.2005 1:0:55
there was no error message. That is, the order was not closed, but the terminal decided it was.

A word of advice to the participants of this discussion. Let's not relax, let's finish the problem while it's hot

No fixes have been made. And what is interesting - the same problem started to appear on both Neurex and Alpari after installing the latest versions available via LiveUpdate (build 183, 04 Oct 2005).
After some time (an hour or two) OrderModify from Expert Advisor stops working. It generates error 128 and that's all. Internet connection is fine.

A word of advice - ask the panellists. Let's not relax, let's get on with it while it's hot

Come on =)
But how? Should I send more logs? That's fine...
By the way, you, Quark, are wrong - we have partially fixed it. The main problem, to me, was that after one failure all other attempts failed. And this one didn't.

And a question to the developers: how long does it take for the terminal to move a deleted order to history? I used to make an order select in modetraids after orderdelit and found out that the order was present. You can see this in my trade log (Orderselect with UnknownError). I put a slip second - the errors disappeared. But that seems like a crooked workaround to me...

No fixes have been made. And what is interesting - the same problem started to appear on both Neurex and Alpari after installing the latest versions available via LiveUpdate (build 183, 04 Oct 2005). <br / translate="no"> The OrderModify of the Expert Advisor stops working after a while (an hour or two). It generates error 128 and that's it. The connection to the Internet is fine.

fixed in the build of 05.10.2005

The test has been running for 18 hours. Bild 1.8.3 of 05.10. No errors on Alpari demo, no errors on MQ demo either, but there was loss of connection with the server. I noticed it after about 2 hours. The connection itself never resumed. Had to restart MT.

Unfortunately ERROR 6 has not been fixed
Yesterday on new 183 build it appeared three times
on special build (with extra checks) once.
Reason: