Error number 6 - page 30

Alas. "Starting at 12 o'clock at night" is not a statistic. For reasons unknown, problems come in waves, then none, then several at once...

Exactly. It wasn't, but it is now. Alpari server (MT writes that there is no connection to MQ now) - 2 errors 6 and 1 error 146. Build 1.8.3 from 06.10, which is "compatible with Win'98SE". By the way, interesting bug was found under Win'98SE: none of market orders opened in automatic mode (on MQ) due to "invalid price (129)". I haven't tried it manually. Under XP on the same server all the same operations with the same market orders on automatic went with a bang. Another glitch?

Why aren't the quota holders saying anything?
Is something being done in this direction or have all been passed on the shoulders of the workers and forgotten?

Why are the quota holders keeping silent? <br / translate="no"> Is something being done in this direction or have they passed everything onto the shoulders of the workers and forgotten?

Look at your email. I asked you to send me the client terminal logs as well.

Check your email. I asked you to send me the client terminal logs as well.

I'll send them to you now.

After reconfiguration of MQ demo server, order operations under Win'98SE seem to go without problems. No other errors visible yet either on MQ or Alpari. We will see.

check your email. i asked for the client terminal logs to be sent as well

In flight....

I can see you are working hard.
I am waiting for the results. I really want to trade.

If anyone is interested, the error remains as it was =)
No time right now, I'll tell you about it later and give you statistics.
In a nutshell - I put 4 actively trading EAs instead of 4 out of 8 old ones (not very active), and here we go....
the symptoms are the same as before

If anyone is interested, the error remained as it was =)<br / translate="no"> no time now, I will tell you later and give you the statistics.
In a nutshell - I had 4 actively trading EAs instead of 4 out of 8 old ones (not very active), and here we go....
Same symptoms as before

Alas, yes. On both servers (I have MQ and Alpari). Under XP I have 8 windows open at Alpari and 4 at MQ. Under Win'98SE I have 4 windows on MQ. The symbols are: currencies and crosses. I will send you the logs of all of them.

Z.I. Just now my connection to MQ got interrupted. Restored after 2 minutes.

Man... you guys... One has four councillors, one has eight... someone has 20... :)))
I have 1 single euro-bucks window and 1 EA trading about 2-3 trades per hour and regularly nonsense with errors... So I don't see the need to put 4-8-20 EAs...

Man... you guys... Some people have 4 EAs, some people have 8... someone has twenty... :)))<br / translate="no"> I have 1 single euro-bucks window and 1 EA trading about 2-3 trades per hour and regularly nonsense with errors... So I don't see the need to put 4-8-20 EAs...

we are for our own needs =)
Reason: