Fans of GUOs - page 3

Renatu. <br / translate="no"> When compiling the expert code, an error warning
'4107'-redefinition with different value
It goes to the line "output to log about the request".
What do I need to override?

Something must be wrong in the compiler. I don't know myself - Slava will look into it on Monday.

Horn 06.02.05 21:38 <br / translate="no">.
If you would be so kind as to fine tune your script to have all sorts of checks, etc..

I will do it at my leisure

Renat 06.02.05 21:42

The MessageBox should be introduced into the standard MQL4 functions, thus you don't have to explicitly allow call of the DLL functions. And it will work faster.

I agree :) it will be faster and more convenient.

a little tweaking - "To GUO fans" =)))
Take a look, try it...

Please note: If you find any glitches, bugs, bugs, post them here or on komposterius mail.ru
A request to Renat: could you tell us if the checks are good enough? And, if not, WHERE and HOW to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Excuse me, I put your script in...
but I don't understand the point of it at all...

what does it do?

all i got is that when i send the script to a certain place on the chart it places a pending order with a fixed profit and stop

Is that a GUO?

I thought it was a graphic manipulation - when you can drag the pending order (trigger level) to a new place just behind the line of an already placed order, as well as drag its stop and profit

Can we not do it this way: as soon as an order is placed and all lines of that order (level, stop, profit) are plotted on the chart, horizontal lines(objects) are automatically plotted above those lines with a name (according to their purpose in the order) and prices they correspond to...

further ...

When we pick up any of these (superimposed from above) lines-objects and drag them to a new location, the script should track this movement, and analyze it. Then it modifies an order (level, stop, profit) at the new place (the place where we have moved the line-object).

Do you get the idea? :)

as i understand, the key point here is: can i trace, by means of code, the movement of a specific line-object, installed from the script, or cannot

so think comrades)))))
while the script is useless(((((((

good luck to you

As long as you don't click "Ok" in the dialog box, you can move the stop loss, take profit, deal price and pending order time lines.

Then when you hit "Ok" after all desired moves, the lines you set will be read by the script and turned into an actual order with the values you set in the order.

P.S.: The order does not yet exist before you hit "Ok".

I don't understand...

where does this dialogue box appear?
I don't have it(

or should I call it myself?

Flower_of_Life 08.02.05 15:23

Do you have enabled import of library functions? If not, you won't have an OK window.
It is enabled in menu Service -> Settings -> EAs -> Enable DLL Import.

And if you look at the initial settings of the script (there are many comments) - many defaults can be changed.

indeed, import was not enabled...

I switched it on, but it only brought up a window when the script was dropped on the chart

and where the modification by dragging and dropping lines I didn't understand...

komposter, can I have your ICQ number?) - let's talk...

Flower_of_Life 08.02.05 17:17

Flower_of_Life 08.02.05 17:17

This script is the first step to the GUO. It's an order setting. And it's still raw....
Next you can do editing, deleting, etc.