A few requests on MT4 - page 2

Renat..., yes... I forgot about CFD market, it's not on the list yet.
In "troika", when working with CFD, the company decoding appeared when hovering the cursor over the symbol in the list, so it was remembered what you were working with...
Also a good improvement. And on the server side, the name is typed in manually? i.e. the broker can keep this list on his server like this: EURUSD, USDCHF, #MSFT comp. MicroSoft, etc.
Also with metals and futures..., yeah this is gut.

P.S. I'm trying to arrange e-mail alerts here, but I can't do it yet...
The fields seem to be filled in correctly, but the terminal "swears"...
for example:
Mail: 535 incorrect...
To explain, I'll show you what I've filled in the fields:
SMTP Server: smtp.mail.ru
E-mail address:ххх@mail.ru
Login: xxx (user)
Password: (password to the box)
In general the same as an input in a mail box, tried to substitute Login and the password from the account, all the same... nothing...
Even instead of smtp.mail.ru put simply mail.ru.

P.P.S. So... An idea came suddenly while writing a topic...
And the use of ICQ to send alerts not planned (although certainly considered)?
After all, ICQ is always at hand and messages will come more quickly, though in BAT and configured to check the box after 2 minutes ...

I completely forgot to ask, and this is what it's about...

Window Order:
"Cut, Copy, Delete" appears when you right-click.
Will "Paste" appear, or is that the intention?
I use these editing tools a lot.
Habit...

And on the server side, the name is manually typed in? i.e. the broker can keep this list on his server like this: EURUSD, USDCHF, #MSFT comp. MicroSoft, etc.

The server administrator can specify full free-form description for each symbol. The description will be shown in transcripts and in pop-up tooltips.

Login: xxx (user)

If I'm not mistaken, the username for mail.ru should specify the full name of the box. Somewhere on mail.ru site there is an instruction how to adjust SMTP for work with them. And for check of work it is better to take advantage of button "Test" in options.

Will there be a "Paste" button, or was it designed that way?

It seems that in the formatted price entry string we banned pasting for nothing. We will allow it in the next build.

I'm certainly not too lazy to click a couple of times,
But still...
After opening-closing the order window, you must click on OK, or print, but those who do not use printing need to click on OK.
Can we ..:
- put a checkbox e.g. "No printing and OK"
and the window would close itself (just like it was in MT3)
Or, in general, it would be wonderful (for me) to switch the order window from standard (what it is now) to compact at user's choice. If there is no tick chart, checkbox allowing price deviation and its value field can be placed in one line, for example...

Unfortunately, we will probably not change the new mechanism of informing about the progress of deals. Our position is to inform the trader completely about what he does.

Now during the operation execution the server informs the client what happens with the order.
What was before in MT3:
    1. клиент сделал запрос BUY 1 lot of EURUSD at 1.2035

....  ожидание

2. сервер присылает ответ (ок, отменено, реквот и тд)

отмена операции не означала гарантированной реальной отмены.

now in MT4

1. клиент сделал запрос BUY 1 lot of EURUSD at 1.2035
    2. сервер присылает подтверждение(практически мгновенное) помещения заявки 
        в очередь (клиент все еще может нажать на кнопку Cancel и отказаться от сделки!)

....  ожидание (клиент может гарантированно отказаться от операции)

3. как только заявка попадает на обработку дилеру, сервер присылает подтвержение
       того что заявка ушла на обработку, кнопка Cancel гаснет, отказаться от операции уже 
       нельзя

....  ожидание

4. сервер присылает ответ (ок, отменено, реквот и тд)

If the client clicks Cancel, an attempt is made to cancel the operation. If the cancellation is successful, the client is informed that the transaction was cancelled successfully. If the order is already being processed by the dealer, he is informed that the operation cannot be cancelled. All this is done to allow the trader to control the execution of requests 100%.

Naturally, all this information has increased the size of the transaction window.

Yes Renat, I got it...

And this:
2. the server sends a confirmation (almost instantaneous) of the request <br / translate="no"> to the queue (the client can still press the Cancel button and cancel the transaction!)

a very good addition to MT4, I've already asked about order cancellation
I even did not ask about order cancellation (even though it was a fast one :)... I thought it had not been done...
Kudos to the developers!
I will study MT more seriously now.

Well... I have another question (modestly...),
The argument in p 2. I am convinced of the need to change the algorithm.
Is it possible to hide (turn off) the tick chart in the order window?

While updating, or rather copying my terminal to another folder, I remembered one thing that I wanted to ask about since MT3, and that is the logs stored in the logs folder\.
Is it possible for the program to automatically delete old logs, say, "no more than 7 sessions"?
The need for them is of course, but then again, all at the user's choice, ie with the settings.
Sometimes, these logs "weigh" megabytes, a trifle, but I switch to a flash-disk, and even though it is big (512 Mb), but it is better to have more space for the base of quotations, they are more important and "eat" well...

Consider where best to insert the log storage time setting.

Is it possible to add the partial closing of orders at profit and stop to the order modification so that you don't have to do it manually. And is it also possible to combine open orders into groups to close them at the same time?

The script mechanism is designed precisely for this purpose. program the closing algorithm you want and call the script with a single click.
Reason: