Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 447

Hi all

I honestly got an Expert Advisor the other day from a torrent.

It does not trade and does not open any deals

The principle - collecting data from whatever sources, processing and sending the results to e-mail, as well as in the form of alerts

Required:

1) setting up smtp gmail (what I dug up in search engines gives an installation error)

2) how to get the data, that is sent to e-mail or in the form of alert, so I can write one more EA based on it (two on one chart)

I have not seen it (no, it does not bring profit and does not promise it)

Mickey Moose:

Hi all

The principle - collecting data from whatever sources, processing and sending the results to e-mail, as well as in the form of alerts

Required:

1) setting up smtp gmail (what I dug up in search engines gives an installation error)

2) how to send the data to e-mail or in the form of alert, so I can write one more EA based on it (two EAs on one chart)

maybe someone has faced (no, it will not bring profit and does not promise)

Haven't tried it with Gmail, but it works with mail.

Verifiedmail services "From Whom" -mail.ru
Verified email service "To" - mail.ru
Mail tab

This tab is intended for setting up an e-mail account. Later on, these settings will be used to send messages by the Expert Advisor command or by a triggered signal To proceed with the setup, you should tick the "Enable" checkbox and fill out the following fields

• SMTP Server- address of the SMTP server and port to be used. This server will be used for sending the message. The entry should be in format "[Internet server address] : [port number]". For example, "smtp.mail.ru:25", where "smtp.mail.ru" is the server address and "25" is the port number.

• Login- is a login to authenticate to the mail server. Usually it is an e-mail box. Example: your_name@mail.ru

• Password- password for authentication (password to access your e-mail box).

• From- e-mail address, from which the messages will be sent. In this field you should specify the name and address of the mailbox on the same mail server, which SMTP protocol will be used. Usually the name is the same as the first part of the e-mail address, but it can be missing. Example: your_name, your_name@mail.ru

• To- the e-mail address to which the messages will be sent. The "your_name" part of the address can be missing. Generally, any existing e-mail address can be specified in the "To" field. Example: any_name, your_name@mail.ru

Attention: Only one email address can be entered in the "From" and "To" fields. Several emails with or without separators will not be accepted.

The "Test" button sends a test message using the specified settings, which enables you to check if they work. If the test is successful, click "OK" to apply the settings. If the test is unsuccessful, it is advisable to check all settings again, restart the terminal and resend the test message.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
I haven't tried it with Gmail, but it works with mail.

Even if you don't use email, it's possible to intercept the data before it's sent

Mickey Moose:

Hi all

Required:

2) how to send the data to e-mail or in the form of alert, so I can write one more EA based on it (two EAs on one chart)

I have not seen it (no, it does not bring profit and does not promise it)

Take any other easier email service - gmail might be a problem. They are always tweaking authorization, all sorts of protections and introducing fashionable young extensions.

The simplest (by the way, it seems convenient) is to put the mailer on the same machine :-) and send e-mails to @localhost.

In the mailer it is already possible to use some procmail and to parse and forward and so on and so forth.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Take any other easier mailer - gmail might be a problem. They're always tweaking authorisation, all sorts of protections and introducing trendy young extensions.

The easiest (by the way, it seems convenient) is to use mailer on the same machine :-) and send e-mail to @localhost.

On a mailer it is already possible to take some procmail and to parse and forward and so on and so forth.

I already figured it out - he banned mt as a burglar.

it's all a matter of getting the content.

Mickey Moose:

even if you don't use the post office, it is possible to intercept this data before it is sent

You can, your antivirus does (in most cases). Basically nothing complicated, 25 port, SMTP proxy.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
You can, your antivirus does so (in most cases). In principle there is nothing difficult, 25 port, SMTP proxy.

I've already figured it out, and I've figured out that it's going to be something like this:

send it to the post office - from the post office back to the terminal - put it on the chart

I think it's too long, if we can take this data and put it on the chart.

Mickey Moose:

I've already figured it out, and I've figured out that it's going to be something like this:

send it to the post office - from the post office back to the terminal - plotting it on the chart

I think it's too long.

If terminal sends mail at once, i.e. inside SendMail and not delayed, it's relatively fast. Not instantly, of course, you can't scalp it :-)

Writing a program instead of SMTP for one single client isn't difficult. It will receive an email from one EA, parse it and make some files in Files/

Of course, the task itself is a bit too much, but as far as I understand, there is no source code, and the letters are sent and there is some sense in them

Maxim Kuznetsov:

If the terminal sends the mail immediately, i.e. inside SendMail rather than delaying it, it's relatively fast. Not instantaneously of course, you can't scalp it :-)

Writing a program instead of SMTP for one single client isn't difficult. Will receive an email from one EA, parse it and make some files in Files/

of course the task itself is a bit of a Gn, but as far as I understand there are no sources, and the letters are sent and there is some sense in them

all right, that's what I want to get it out.

getting the source from this file is much harder than solving this type of problem, i.e. it is possible, realistic, but the effort is not worth it

Reason: