Strategies that give big profits - page 11

papaklass:

I don't understand you.

On the one hand, you argue that "and such algorithms are just changing this market significantly", so there's no need to shine a light on it. On the other hand, you say "I've never claimed it still works (my robot)". If the algorithm stopped working, why not share it with your colleagues? Especially since the algorithm is forex, and you haven't worked in forex for a long time.

What's the point?

The market has changed. And found protection against such a robot. Quoting algorithms have become more sophisticated and such inefficiencies no longer exist. The same ESN is a different quoting principle. More perfect than it was before it.

papaklass:
MT5 is positioned as an exchange terminal. There are no locks on the exchange, that's why there are none in MT5. Lock strategies for 4 has nothing to do with it. :)

It is so said to be a stock exchange terminal. It still has a long way to go. And MT5 was planned more for forex, as a more advanced tool, etc. etc.

But there is a strategy, not the one that was hotly debated on 4th forum and here probably, like whether lock is useful or not. It is different, it uses the lock, but only for one purpose to increase leverage, to form a so-called mega lot. Example of formation of a mega lot (but I looked it up on the net)

Depo 500. instrument pound. Leverage 1:200.

Buy 0.5

Sell 0.9

buy 0.7

sell 0.6

buy 0.3

Closing all the sells leaves 1.5 lots in GBP on buy.

Lock (counter trade) releases margin on the first trade.

If margin is not released (it happens in some places), then additional volume will not increase.

Does this still exist, is it possible to do so? I don't care where, ECN, DC, even super-duper prime broker....

If so, you may earn money on it. If so,you can make money.

Do you know how to make money on it? If you can not, then at least answer whether it is still possible to build a mega lot?

I will tell you no problem. It's easy there + I'll tell you the story of how DCs struggled with this strategy :-).

Prival-2:

It is so said to be a stock exchange terminal. It still has a long way to go. And MT5 was planned more for forex, as a more advanced tool, etc. etc.

But there is a strategy, not the one that was hotly debated on 4th forum and here probably, like whether lock is useful or not. It is different, it uses the lock, but only for one purpose to increase leverage, to form a so-called mega lot. Example of formation of a mega lot (but I looked it up on the net)

Depo 500. instrument pound. Leverage 1:200.

Buy 0.5

Sell 0.9

buy 0.7

sell 0.6

buy 0.3

Closing all the sells leaves 1.5 lots in GBP on buy.

Lock (counter trade) releases margin on the first trade.

If margin is not released (it happens in some places), then additional volume will not increase.

Does this still exist, is it possible to do so? I don't care where, ECN, DC, even super-duper prime broker....

If so, you may earn money on it. If so,you can make money.

Do you know how to make money on it? If you can not, then at least answer whether it is still possible to build a mega lot?

I will tell you no problem. It's easy there + I'll tell you the story of how DCs struggled with this strategy :-).

Megallot did a great job on Broko's demo contests. The contest was called "Russian Roulette". I remember that time very well.

But you, Prival, are wrong again. Apparently, your "competence" here was not enough to understand the purpose of building Megalot, and the necessary condition for building Megalot must be met. On real accounts, this necessary condition for building Megalot is not met. And therefore you can't build Megalot on real accounts.

Do you know what this condition is?

zy.

For those who are not in the know, let me clarify: The term "Megalot" was applied to those cases where positions are opened for a total amount that far exceeds the balance. For example, the balance = 1000, and the margin = 10000. The usual way it can not do. But if you opened a megalot in the right direction, then one day the balance increased by 100 - 200 - 500 - 1000 times. Well, if you open in the wrong direction, then knocked instantly - hence the name "Russian roulette".

Prival-2:

I can give you another example of a robot (or rather a strategy that changed the market). On forum 4 this strategy is described somewhere.

From my point of view it's the one that has influenced the fact that there are no lots in MT5 now and never will be.

As far as I understand, you now mean Megalot? That's complete nonsense again.

Hmmm... to bring up Megallot as the reason for the lack of locks in MT5 is a full-on "You've got a lot to lose..."

I explained about megalot in a post earlier. You can't build megalot on real accounts.

Some people here are trying to reproach me for the term "bullshit", but I see no reason not to call things by their proper names, when terrestrial bullshit is presented as some "secret knowledge" of an "initiate". Dig a little deeper, and such "secret knowledge" is nothing but rubbish.

komposter:

And the survivability test can be different. And I realized long ago that if you do a "robust system" on the daily chart, so that slippages of 2 figures do not distort trade results, and the test passed at 150 years of history, then you will never get to the real trading.

I can give you the link to PAMM, which is already a year working on this very system. It has 300% profitability with initial capital of $2000 and total equity of $10K.

The TS has been tested for 15 years, maximum drawdown is 30%.

Laryx:

I can give you a link to a PAMM which has been operating exactly according to this system for a year now. It now has a 300% yield with an initial capital of $2000 and total funds of $10K.

The system has been tested for 15 years, maximum drawdown is 30%.

This link is not needed. Screenshot of profitability is enough.

avtomat:

.... You can't build on the real Megallot accounts.

So the DCs and kitchens got smarter and the shop shut down. They don't want to be undressed anymore. I know about the contest, do not worry, I know, and even repeatedly participated.

You do not understand, smart guy, how to make a guaranteed 100 percent, and Russian roulette is not the point.

I and asked now find at least 1 kitchen where you can make a megalot, I will tell you how to do it.

Z.I. Broko let you do it and on real accounts, as many and other kitchens, now Broko is long gone ...

papaklass:
The forex market now takes margin on locking positions. So you can't get the Megallot.
The industry is putting patches on vulnerabilities.

Nice. Cheaters!) I've never heard of megalot before)

I would work it this way - the Friday before closing from two accounts (one -bye the second account -sell) would open in the hope of a gap on Monday at the opening of trading. The market is free and the risk is small... I would work with them... and if you open anonymously - then don't care) But now they lower leverage on Friday night ... so the megalot may not work.

Prival-2:

So the DCs and kitchens got smarter and the shop closed. They don't want to be undressed anymore. I know about the contest, don't worry, I know, and I even participated more than once.

You do not understand, smart guy, how to make a guaranteed 100 percent, and Russian roulette is not the point.

I and asked now find at least 1 kitchen where you can make a megalot, I will tell you how to do it.

Z.I. Broco used to let you do it on real accounts, like many other kitchens, now Broco is long gone...

Never -- hear what I'm saying -- NEVER in any DC, in any kitchen on a real account could you NEVER build a Megalot.
But you don't know why that is, you don't know what condition must be met for Megalot construction to be possible. Or do you? Then state that necessary condition for Megalot. And don't wiggle! The answer is simple, you just have to know it.And if you were "in the know", you wouldn't have to evade the question by pretending like you didn't notice it in my last post, which you selectively quoted, while deleting an inconvenient question for you, the answer to which you don't know.
And your statements (and even with the ho... like "smart guy") about allegedly such a possibility in the past --- clearly demonstrates your complete ignorance of the issue. But at the same time you claim "I will tell you how it is done" with the guise of "expert" who has "secret knowledge". Why do you need such "PR"??? Is it for self-assertion???
?
NEVER did Broco let it be done on real accounts. NEVER did any other kitchens let it be done on real accounts.
zzzs
Yes, Broco is long gone, and if Broco is long gone, that doesn't give you the slightest right at all to make vilification of him, and to spread untrue information about something that never happened, to say the least.
zyzzy
If you don't know something and it's hard for you to admit your ignorance, it's better to keep quiet than to lie...
Reason: