Registration for the MetaQuotes-Demo Championships in May - page 137

Unexpectedly))

trend is my friend

Oleg Tsarkov:

Unexpectedly))

This is my friend

Two to go so far.

Highlander (c) "In the end only one remains"

Gotta stock up on popcorn for next week)))

I seem to have missed something...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

The finals are approaching and Evgeniy is still in first place.

And if next week the cross EURAUD will go in a happy direction for Eugene - probably the result will be unattainable!

I personally am confused by one thing - the delays in quotes between MT4 and MT5, but if a man has won in such an uneven fight, I do not see any reason to refuse due to problems with arbitrage

Who found out? Give me a brief.

Spreads are of course monstrous on the methaquot server.... Entries are false on my system, the same system working in parallel on a real account gave me 20% daily...

Anyway, next week I will try another system, I still have a chance to "catch up and overtake".

Yuriy Zaytsev:

https://view.new10.top/en/contest/2

Still Eugene in first place!

Time to closely analyse Eugene's trades

Zheka rules!

Andrey Dik:

Spreads are of course monstrous on the methaquot server.... Entries are false on my system, the same system working in parallel on a real account gave me 20% daily...

Anyway, next week I will try another system, I still have a chance to "catch up and overtake".

This is good, but it reveals good and more reliable systems

Avtosamobranka:
Who identified it? Give me an excuse .

Can you expand on this encrypted idea in more detail, with good Russian language and no jargon.

I will explain mine - there are big delays between MT4 and MT5 - MT4 lags from reals and even from MT5 on the same server MetaQuotes-Demo

Eugene has the MT5 platform and therefore there is no reason to believe that arbitrage is possible for him.

\

more

Yuriy Zaytsev:

This is good, but it reveals good more reliable systems

What's a good thing? More reliable for demo?))

It's not the size of the spread as such (the expected profit in pips is dozens of times the value of the spread), but that, for example for a buy ask is not where it should be, as a result of an example in my real account just do not open a deal on a false price movement (level is not crossed by ask'em), and on the contest demo will open, hence the losing trades where the real transactions are simply not at all.

But never mind, I was not expecting that the demo would be worse than the real one, it is usually the other way round!))

Andrey Dik:

What's a good thing? More reliable for demo?))

It's not about the size of the spread as such (the expected profit in pips is dozens of times the value of the spread), but that, for example for buy ask is not where it should be located, as a result, for example on my real account just will not open a deal on a false price movement (level is not crossed by ask'em), and here on the contest demo will open, hence the loss trades where the real ones just no.

Anyway, I just didn't expect it to be worse on the demo than on the real, usually it's the other way round!))

I have a video on youtube where we watched it on real account and it is alright, but on demo it is a real mess.
Reason: