M1 chart missing bars - page 8

DmitriyN:

Imagine, you go to a shop. You see the price tag on a bottle of vodka, and the price tag reads 200 rubles. You go to the cash register and are surprised to find out that the desired bottle of vodka already costs 250 roubles.
What's the problem? The cashier tells you that the price has changed, it took you too long to get to the cash register... What is it? This is cheating. In this case a normal person would refuse to buy.

It's called requotes - a maker's tool. Firstly don't enter at high price speed, and secondly don't work with makers who constantly requotes.
Requotes are a bad sign. You can correct it by re-requesting your order if you get such an error. However, control the price difference, it is quite possible that you will be given
a price, which is very unacceptable to you, in which case you should send the maker and his prices to his Japanese mother and not open a deal.

What if you entered the position at a "normal" price, but are requoting on exit? ;)

Slippage is an inherent part of quoting, there is no cheating here if we are talking about the market. But in the kitchens, on the other hand, they will retract up to their wits' end.

HideYourRichess:

What if you enter a position at a "normal" price and you get a requote on exit? ;)

Slippage is an inherent part of quoting, there is no cheating here if we are talking about the market. But in the kitchens, on the other hand, they will retract up to the skew.

I can hardly imagine an exit requote. The thing is I haven't dealt with "super kitchens" much and fortunately I've never come across anything like that. However, I have heard of it.
Once again, folk remedies:

- do not work with kitchens;
- do not enter market orders, use them only in emergencies, work with pending orders with TP and SL;
- in case of violations of the contract, especially when repeated - take your money and leave to another maker;
- do not use pips, do not overload a maker with hundreds of orders per unit time, constant requests, modification orders, etc.;
- when choosing a maker, take into account advices of those who used to trade with him;

Slippage - yes, but take into account its size or more precisely - the size, the share of missed profit.
If you have had 2-4% of profit stolen - maybe it's still bearable. But if you have 30-60% of your profits stolen, the decision must be unequivocal and irrevocable.

There can be no ducking - 60% is too much, agree :)

I disagree, at least in half of the points.

1. Forex is all kitchens. Forex itself is one big kitchen, that's how this market is set up.

2. You can use marques, why not, in a calm market, you can get slippage in your side. If the market is turbulent, fast, then again, it depends on the situation. In addition, if you trade via certain rota you may receive a rebate for a market (i.e. you get back a part of commission, but not everywhere, in other places they give rebates for limits).

3. no argument here, the contract is a sacred thing.

I don't agree, pipsing in the market (aka scalping) is very old and venerable, including its new reincarnation under the name of HFT.

5. Tips etc. - well, maybe.

One last thing, I'm not sure, but scalpers have a lot of "ducking", not 60% but a lot, nevertheless... It all depends on the prospects, if you take a couple of sents on a hundred thousand or a million Sher profits, for a few minutes, then there are such comrades who are ready to give half for such. Plus the "exchange" will pay you a little extra from the commission for creating liquidity.

How can i add any info about my EA?!

Z.I. checked even on 2010 and 2011 at these times that are in the network.... they really work, just drawdown more put ...

DanLett:

People, can anyone say anything about my advisor?

It's not working for me at all.

still can't get the trail to work....(( didn't understand how to do it(

DanLett:
i couldn't get the trawl to work....(( i don't know how to do it(
Max, you'd better bolt a martin to your EA and run it shortly before the news. Maybe something good will come out of it. I doubt it though. Spreads/stoplevels will widen and start requoting.
In any case, remember, you're not trading time, you're trading price. What the fuck is time. It doesn't matter at all.

Please advise 2-3 books worth reading on forex...

DmitriyN:
You should have just said so... SimpleTrailing() function

This one I'm trying to attach, but it gives an error

CODE:

void SimpleTrailing(string sy="", int op=-1, int mn=-1) {
  double po, pp;
  int    i, k=OrdersTotal();

if (sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
  for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) {
      if ((OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") && (op<0 || OrderType()==op)) {
        po=MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_POINT);
        if (mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn) {
          if (OrderType()==OP_BUY) {
            pp=MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_BID);
            if (!TSProfitOnly || pp-OrderOpenPrice()>TStop.Buy*po) {
              if (OrderStopLoss()<pp-(TStop.Buy+TrailingStep-1)*po) {
                OrderModify(-1, pp-TStop.Buy*po, -1);				//тут выводит ')' - wrong parameters count

}
            }
          }
          if (OrderType()==OP_SELL) {
            pp=MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_ASK);
            if (!TSProfitOnly || OrderOpenPrice()-pp>TStop.Sell*po) {
              if (OrderStopLoss()>pp+(TStop.Sell+TrailingStep-1)*po || OrderStopLoss()==0) {
                OrderModify(-1, pp+TStop.Sell*po, -1);				//и тут выводит ')' - wrong parameters count
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

Error:

')' - wrong parameters count (123, 52)

')' - wrong parameters count (132, 53)

there was a word "ModifyOrder" it gave an error on that word

I changed it to "OrderModify" now it generates brackets which I do not understand, please help me understand

DanLett:

This one I'm trying to attach, but it gives an error

CODE:

Error:

')' - wrong parameters count (123, 52)

')' - wrong parameters count (132, 53)

there was a word "ModifyOrder" it gave an error on that word

I changed it to "OrderModify" now it generates brackets which I do not understand, please help me understand

Do you know how to work with functions?
Reason: