Looking for traders to manage accounts - page 8

Did I say anything to anyone about guarantees?

liagold:
Did i say anything to anyone about guarantees?
ok. then everything will be fine! the only thing left to do is to subscribe to a signal or find a PAMM, I guess. take the ratio of profit to risk. you can multiply the result by the days that there is a potential source of funding.... and look for the maximum. good luck.

All this sounds like an April Fool's joke, the investor should know what risks are acceptable to him, the trader should see the reward, so to speak, the essence of the interest, and not pour water ...

What is the amount of management, what are the drawdowns, what results do you expect? As a rule, high percentage of profitability implies high risks, it's like the law of physics of force of action, which is always equal to the force of counteraction.

As for serious brokers, the MMWB is the only real way out in Russia, you can go there only through two brokers and you have to pay for it regardless of the profit (whether it is there or not)

As for the stability, algorithmic trading may be stable in the trade, but there is no 100% guarantee, even for thousands of dollars in systems, the result is always different

i.e. if you want big profits, you have to be ready for losses! this is closer to the truth

That's a good one.

The safest investment is the bank...

alagez:

Two, three or even better five jars...

IvanIvanov:

Two, three or even better, five cans...

)))) I agree that the jars are safer, even the glass ones...

alagez:

They will cut off the zeros in devolvement without blinking an eye)

Have you found anyone yet?

MIG32:
Have you found anyone yet?
So far only one trader deserves my attention. I'm looking at other resources in parallel. But there are candidates))

liagold:
So far, only one trader deserves my attention. I am looking at other resources at the same time. But there are candidates))
This is already a success.
Reason: