New Forex - page 6

Avals:

Bernancoux hasn't been elected yet. An authority figure with a beard ;)
Paukas Head!

yosuf:

The market works according to its own, sometimes harsh rules, but the rules are much more complicated than the dancing of quotes on the screen, but you can earn money on the real market and not sell out immediately, if you really know how to think market-wise. The entire economy is based on a real market with its own strict self-regulating rules, nothing can happen if currencies are traded according to these laws of product sales. On the other hand, the currency is still a commodity, but it is not subject to the laws of the sale of commodities. It became an instrument of the game and would remain so, but when it left the game, it played with the fate of people and nations. If this mechanism pleases society, let Forks exist forever in its current form, just try to change it, keeping its best qualities and instilling real market rules, believe me, it should be even more interesting and attractive.

I think, IMHO, of course, the author is a total disappointment and a total drain on dept and energy... I recommend urgently to seek info in a branch of John Katana - Avalanche - especially pay attention to his recommendations to all readers to provide info (trading system) as the main means to combat the bourgeois consensus of banks and DCs for mere mortals - the exact wording is not remembered... :-)))

P.S. And, by the way, where is your branch with the development of your miracle indicator? (I don't know - I was resting...) If it was wiped as spam or for some other objective reasons, it is not a reason to go to "all the trouble" - another nonsense... :-)))

P.P.S. Get back to yourself first of all, read some literature, etc., be on the subject as they say, while you're just spouting nonsense here again... :-)))

FreeLance:
Spider-head!

And the beard is oklady!

;)

Roman.: P.S. And by the way, where is your branch with the development of your miracle indicator?

The branch is in place, no one has touched it. There were a few suggestions to make it more constructive. There are no messages. So, no real constructive suggestions either.

margaret:
Aren't you Sergei Panteleevich Mavrodi?
I am Mavrodi. BEWARE!!!

fozi:
Mavrodi is me. REPEAT !!!

Give people their money back immediately!!!

And stop messing with people's heads!!!

I've already transferred the first 100 roubles.

Mathemat:
I've already transferred the first 100 roubles.
And created a new project called MMM-2011

yosuf:

I get the idea that Forex is not a market at all, because market laws do not apply here. In a real market, when you sell a product at a low price, you sell a lot, but the profit will be less, i.e. there is a first break-even point. An attempt to increase the price leads to a decrease in sales and the profit made is only enough to cover costs and this second break-even point. between these two prices there is an optimum selling price which provides maximum profit. Do any of these laws hold in Forex or other stock markets? Of course not. Here any amount of goods can be sold at any price, which contradicts the basic law of the market. Forex, as a child of the monopoly era, cannot but bear the imprint of its time. The seeming absolute liquidity of the goods, which you do not meet in the market conditions, is realized here. Therefore, we must first find out whether this is a market at all, and what laws of pricing should work here, and if there are no laws, then it is lawlessness, the market should be governed by the laws of supply and demand, which do not exist on the market. So I propose to invent a new forex with the signs of a real market, where it will be more interesting to trade. Let's try to formulate together the basic rules of the new market, as close to the real market as possible, the laws of formation of profit in which I have recently formulated depending on the purchase and sale price of goods, fixed and variable costs, and this pattern, true for the real market, will also operate within the new forex. I will try to start such a thread to thoroughly weigh everything and bring the future market as close as possible to the present market. I suggest that you give your vision of the problem.

1) What market laws are you talking about? I have not seen one as an example.

2. I don't get it at all here. Even at a low price, large volumes of sales will give a good profit. And what percentage of profit can be considered low or high?

3. You are wrong about this too, there is supply and demand, and these laws are in force, because it is a market - someone is buying and someone is selling. Only the big players rule, not small speculators like us )))).

4. Here, too, it is not quite clear what you propose - to open your trading platform? How can you invent something that was invented long ago and for us? And I do not think you have enough money to change the rules of the game )))))

5. For a start, try reading the literature on market and non-market relations, the basics of economics, etc. etc., and you may not have to approximate anything.

margaret:
And created a new MMM-2011 project

Once again, it turns out that Mavrodi's project is illegal and the American pyramid scheme is legal. The level is wrong.
Reason: