FORTS Please help - page 15

Mikalas:

PositionsTotal

Returns the number of open positions.

intPositionsTotal();

Returned value

Value of int type.

Note

For each symbol, only one position can be opened at any given time, which is the result of one or more trades.

Positions should not be confused with pending orders, which are also displayed in the "Trade" tab of the "Toolbox" panel.

The total number of positions on the trading account cannot exceed the total number offinancial instruments.

See also

PositionGetSymbol(), PositionSelect(), Position properties

Now try number two: I gave you a code for getting market information on a symbol and you are trying to tell me about trading functions. Can you feel the difference? And finally attach my code to any liquid symbol that a broker provides - you will see.

Mikalas:

Good afternoon!

What do YOU mean by OI?

If it is:

Then there is no such thing in MT5.

Isn'tSYMBOL_SESSION_INTEREST ? Or it just does not work yet?

So this is information on orders . An order is not a position. It is definitely not an OI.

MigVRN:

Isn'tSYMBOL_SESSION_INTEREST ? Or is it just not working yet?

So this is order information . An order is not a position. It is definitely not an OI.

Definitely it is. This is it. Although watching the changes in the number of buy and sell orders is no less interesting.

P.S. Only works on servers which provide such information.

Mikalas:

Good afternoon!

What do YOU mean by OI?

If it is:

Then there is no such thing in MT5.

Yes exactly that. Strange then what is shown in the MT5 screenshot (just above). I understand that you can't compare graphs. You have to compare the numerical data. Then it will be clear what it is. Thanks for the tip that MT usually has to double-check everything 10 times...

Let's check. I will now post the figures and a screenshot of what Quick gives out, on OI and the number of buyers and sellers.

Prival-2:
Yes it is. Strange then what is shown in the MT5 screenshot (just above). I understand that you can't compare graphs. You have to compare the numerical data. Then it will be clear what it is. Thanks for the tip that MT as usual need to double-check everything 10 times...
If it's not too much trouble, reconcile the numbers, quickie and mt5 withSYMBOL_SESSION_INTEREST .

Here's a screenshot of today's trading

From top to bottom of the minutiae

1.Micex

2. Si

3. RIM5

4. open interest RIM5

5. number of buyers / sellers

I am attaching chart file 3 4 5 6.

If it's not difficult to check the data given by MT5 (I don't have it). All will become clear.

Not working......SymbolInfoDouble only gives current information on this data. You can't get the history from the server (by bars, for example) - it doesn't accumulate it. Only to accumulate it yourself...

Edic:
Not working......SymbolInfoDouble only gives current information on this data. You can't get the history from the server (by bars, for example) - it doesn't accumulate it. Only you have to collect it yourself.
Yes. Only current information. I want to compare.

Prival-2:

Here's a screenshot of today's trading

From top to bottom of the minutiae

1.Micex

2. Si

3. RIM5

4. open interest RIM5

5. number of buyers / sellers

I am attaching chart file no. 3 4 5 6 to this message.

If it's not difficult to check the data given by MT5 (I don't have it). It all becomes clear.

Do you want to attach OM to arbitrage?

The idea is good, but how to take into account MIX/RTS?

The accuracy of 0.001 is already playing a huge role there...

Mikalas:

Do you want to add OI to arbitrage?

It's a good idea, but how do you account for MIX/RTS?

The accuracy of 0.001 already plays a huge role there...

Not necessarily. I use OM for other algorithms. There are many types of arbitrage, one of the classic ones is a stock against the futures of that stock. There's like a plaza, fast enough execution (used to be a total horror of 2 sec), there's a VPS analogue. You could try a couple of simple ones. I see some guys try to start calendar arbitrage, but with such quality of arrivals, it's unrealistic so far + no stocks + no options ....

Mikalas: if it is not difficult to check the data. Or send me that MT5 gives on this data (1 minute TF). I will check it myself.

Reason: