Chats on mql5.community - page 14

Vladimir Pastushak:

Is it just me or is it everyone ? And how do I remove the passengers if I don't need it at the bottom anymore ????

Empty squares mean that the user doesn't have an avatar and the cross in the square is an error (glitch) in the browser on your PC. You will not be able to remove a user from your list. Over time old conversations will be replaced by new ones. The cycle of users in chats, so to speak.

Vladimir Pastushak:

... And how do I remove the passengers if I don't need it at the bottom anymore ????

It is simple: click on avatar of interlocutor - a chat with him opens, after top of a chat window press the button "cross" with a tooltip "Close correspondence".
After that the avatar of the interlocutor will disappear from the bottom.

I also believe that chat rooms should be separated from the top of the site to allow them to drag or attach to the top of the browser.

Because when reading the latest posts on the forum chat at the top is not visible, so if you do it, make it convenient

Vladimir Pastushak:

Is it just me or is it everyone ? And how do I remove the passengers if I don't need it at the bottom anymore ????

Everyone.

Select each one and click the cross at the top right.

It is not convenient.

I don't know what patches are put there every day but it's been impossible to leave a comment in the mobile browser for the second day,

android 5.1.1 browser mazila regularly updated, no other browsers used.

I've senta request to the service desk https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/VOLDEMAR/servicedesk/26979 but no reply or answer.

Bug report hanging in my profile: Bugs, Site mql5.com, Opened, Started: 2015.05.11 17:19, #1213142

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/VOLDEMAR/servicedesk/25876

And the same silence as if it should be...

The message deletion timer is not designed at all - at the level of a no-brainer. One person has set the deletion, and the other wants the correspondence. But deletion will only work if one person wants it unilaterally.

We need to make deletions work only if there's mutual consent. Or like it used to be, when personal messages were divided into topics. One person deleted the thread and the other person kept the thread.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The message deletion timer is not designed at all - at the level of a no-brainer. One person has set the deletion, and the other wants the correspondence. But deletion will only work if one person wants it unilaterally.

We need to make deletions work only if there's mutual consent. Or like it used to be, when the private threads were divided into topics. One person deleted the topic and the other kept it.

I don't understand why you have to delete correspondence at all.

Karputov Vladimir:
I don't understand why we need to delete the correspondence.

Nevertheless, the opportunity Renat was talking about took place in such a fun way.

It's not just idle talk that takes place in private. Discussions about work and products take place in private. The customer deleted the correspondence without asking, and now the developer must find out everything all over again?

Not only that -- the "1 hour" deletion time is for whom? That's how many messages get remotely responded to with that kind of speed?

The message miss is guaranteed. If all messages are deleted unilaterally, before the person you are talking to knows it, the whole conversation will be irretrievably deleted.

A "week, month, year" hold time is more logical, not "hour, day, week".

The timer is not for the convenience of correspondence, but to guarantee the physical deletion of correspondence.

And any participant has the right to request a forced mutual deletion.