looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 3

FAQ:
Hi Sergey, good to see you.
Hi there. Good to see you too. Couldn't stand registering again. It's like a tick story promised(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/40960#comment_1376999).
Couldn't resist...
Будущий стакан цен с Time & Sales и отображением сделок
Будущий стакан цен с Time & Sales и отображением сделок
  • www.mql5.com
Будущий стакан цен с Time & Sales и отображением сделок. - - Категория: общее обсуждение

partner83:
HST up to 50% and higher in the US, google it (even up to 70%), at our amounts there should not be a liquidity ceiling

Googling ? ))))

I don't get my knowledge of how HFT robots work from google. I program them .... So as a lykbase screenshots of the prototype of HFT (arbitrageur). Today I showed it to my student

Equity curve

And here are the statistical results

This is a demo robot but not a real one. HFT is not drawn on minutes, but on ticks, or better yet on several ticks.....

So 50-70% per month (you can see it on the screenshot), 19000% p.a. You'll hit the liquidity ceiling very, very fast...

Z.U. So.
1. HFT does not need money.

2. HFT developer could be interested. Difficult, but possible, but you need to understand the business and not base your conclusions on google...

Try again to interest ...

50 - 70% NOT profit per month or year, 50 - 70% of total trades, automatic trading

partner83:
50 - 70% of NOT profit per month or year, 50 - 70% of total trades, automatic trading
That robots make 80% of the total trading volume is known. Take a calculator and calculate the average transaction volume.
There is such a notion of instant liquidity, it is the limitation. HFT is dozens of trades per second, you can do it with small volume, but with big one is impossible....
Try scalping with 1 lot and then 100 and feel the difference...

traders take the balances. brokers take the bulk of the volumes.

That's funny!

One googles and the other teaches...

To earn HFT you have to put a machine in the exchange's data centre (for a fee) + monthly

payments:

PlazaII login

Using PlazaII

Access to your machine

PlazaII software

plus exchange and broker fees

Now do the math on how much it would cost and

How much you will earn in today's BORROWN market!

Might lessen the appetite for it....

The only option is to use all of the above by a team,

People 8-10, then at least something can be earned!

Prival-2:

1. What makes you think the HFT needs money....

If buying a decent FPGA, cross-connecting to an exchange and other infrastructure pleasures isn't money to you - my sincere respect!!!

The guy wants forex and other markets. I don't understand why he is looking here. For forex RAE you have to use terminals of real brokers. In MT5 I do not know them yet. On MOEX - yes you can, but the 5 ms delay that gives the bridge MT5 -> Plaza II will not be competitive with robots trading with Plaza II.

HFTsta might be interested. I think with a 95% reward (5% investor) someone would be interested.

The author probably thinks that he will bomb 100% a month on any amount - and in a short time will become the richest man in the world). He thinks he is going to find a sucker and give him an IO))

Edic:

HFTsta might be interested. I think with a 95% reward (5% investor) someone would be interested.

The author probably thinks that he will bomb 100% a month on any amount - and in a short time will become the richest man in the world). Thinks he's going to find a sucker and give him an IOU))

Shame on you "dear", I will ask you for "inadequacy" to delete yourself from this thread - https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/edic It works:I'm a housewife. Working wife...............)

Reason: