Attention, contest! - page 10

fyords:

Even without the source code I can tell you - yours is much cooler. The indicator window understands - I don't yet.... And both the window overlay - and the fact that the buttons are in the window.

+ Image 1 in the button. Which is also good.

And the standard library understands?

CPU and RAM load are identical...

MigVRN:

Decided to check how the button is created without dialogue... Sketched out an expert - everything seems to work.

The main thing is that I realized a long-time dream - a perfect GUI for the user :)))

What happens when you click the button - just look at it :))) The main thing is to open a bigger chart before start ...

PS: All that remains is to add trading functionality - and the "grail" is ready.

Best Market Expert Advisor 2015 ;)

MigVRN:

Even without the source code I can tell you - yours is much cooler. The indicator window understands - I don't yet.... And both the window overlay - and the fact that the buttons are in the window.

+ Image 1 in the button. Which is also good.

And the standard library understand?

Thank you.

No. I haven't done integration with standard library.
It all fits in 2 files: Expert Advisor and class file.
There are some more tasty things, but I'll get back to them later.

fyords:

No. I haven't integrated it into standard library.

So my option will also be useful to someone :)

Added:

I've managed to doped the class - it now works both with and without the standard library. Well, it meets all requirements - it understands all angles + on any subwindow.

Updated the assignment. If you notice any mistakes or have any suggestions, let me know.

TheXpert:
Updated the task. If you notice any bugs or have any suggestions, let me know.

It is written:

Contestants must send in their solutions by 15 March 2015 at the latest. Decisions must be sent to me by private message. If more than one decision is sent in by one participant, the last one will be accepted.

After 15 March all decisions of all participants will be published.

-- send decisions not in a private message to someone there

-- It is appropriate that each participant publishes their solutions in CodaBase -- respects their copyright, provides their own access to changes and edits, and is rated for publishing and downloading

-- when they publish their solution in CodaBase -- participants provide a link to the publication -- and these links are viewed

abolk:
Once published in the kodobase, no one is stopping you from swiping the code and participating with minimal modifications.

TheXpert:
After the publication in kodobase, no one prevents to steal the code and participate with minimal modifications.

You can publish ex5 as well. And after the results - the sources.

However, then not all sources will be available after the results are announced, it is obvious.

komposter:

You can publish ex5 as well. And after the results, the source code.

So result by source )

TheXpert:
So the result is by source )

And I was thinking on the correctness of the algorithm )

ZS: "And who are the judges?" )

Reason: