Contest - Codersguru

Hello, as all of you know codersguru is the winner of contest for this month.

He is going to release EA in Elite section (it's mandatory for the contest), but he will not release it in public section.

He want to release as few copies as possible, to try to keep a coompetitive edge and win future contests.

Please understand that policy of elite section is not hold Ea (currently we hold only one), and policies of contest allow to participants to publish EA in anyplace they wants.

Also we must understand that codersguru is interested in keep their EAs as private as possible.

He deserve it.

tirou:
He deserve it.

Did Codesguru publish the EA yet?

Thanks.

So it's a winning automated system?

forexts:
Please understand that policy of elite section is not hold Ea (currently we hold only one), and policies of contest allow to participants to publish EA in anyplace they wants.

Hello Forexts

I did not fully understand what you mean with this sentence. Do you mean that it is not the policy of the elite section to keep EAs "secret" from the general forum?

Thanks

eric79:
Hello Forexts

I did not fully understand what you mean with this sentence. Do you mean that it is not the policy of the elite section to keep EAs "secret" from the general forum?

Thanks

Exactly what you tell: "it is not the policy of the elite section to keep EAs secret"

Main goal of Elite section is Evaluate Automated Expert Advisors and show updated performance to members.

All our contributions and improvements to those Experts Advisors are being published in public section.

fxd01:
Did Codesguru publish the EA yet? Thanks.

Yes! They published in the elite section!

forexts:
Hello, as all of you know codersguru is the winner of contest for this month.

He is going to release EA in Elite section (it's mandatory for the contest), but he will not release it in public section.

He want to release as few copies as possible, to try to keep a coompetitive edge and win future contests.

Also we must understand that codersguru is interested in keep their EAs as private as possible.

I subscribe to the Elite Section, what is the name of the thread so I can download the EA he used to win the contest?

thanks

pikachucom:
I subscribe to the Elite Section, what is the name of the thread so I can download the EA he used to win the contest? thanks

There is contest thread in the section.

how good is it? Post the statistics/numbers.

Morpheus:
how good is it? Post the statistics/numbers.

There is contest thread in this forum. Everyting was posted on that thread.

Reason: