Attention, contest! - page 3

Go ahead, discuss whatever you want, as long as there's no code. The code later.

TheXpert:

Yes. There are still some issues with event handling and point calculation, but in general the task is not difficult and can be implemented in a day, taking into account searching the forum on related topics.

If you try hard, you can probably do it in a few hours.

I agree - considering that I'm not a programmer and I know nothing but mcl5 + I've never implemented such things - it took me 6-7 hours. 2-3 hours of them I was drawing buttons :) because Andrew put his only in the morning...

Vladon:

How does the button detect that the cursor is pointing at it? -> It checks if x and y of the current mouse position are in a rectangular area.

If you add to this check the alpha-channel check in the given place, you're done :)

Will there be a touch screen monitor?

MigVRN:

How does the button detect that the cursor is pointing at it? -> It checks if x and y of the current mouse position are in a rectangular area.

If you add to this check the alpha-channel check in the given place, you're done :)

Yes, that's exactly what I assumed. Thanks, all that's left is to find how to calculate the alpha channel on the object. Thanks. purely for myself. Interesting topic.

Please give me *.bmp buttons with cropped backgrounds and preferably 100*100 size, because the form gets big.

So there you go. No changes to the standard library. Self-sufficient buttons class. The button files should be placed in MQL5 directory .../Images. I have not done it through resources, so that I could always change the images. Although, in the future, no one forbids to implement buttons as resources.

Files:

barabashkakvn:

So there you go. No changes to the standard library. Self-sufficient buttons class. The button files should be placed in MQL5 directory .../Images. I have not done it through resources, so that I could always change the images. Although in the future no one forbids introducing buttons as resources.

2015.03.01 21:26:10.583 Experts initializing of competition (EURUSD,M1) failed

Vladon:
2015.03.01 21:26:10.583 Experts initializing of competition (EURUSD,M1) failed

Added buttons. Something didn't work the first time it was uploaded.

barabashkakvn:

Added buttons. Somehow, the first time it didn't work uploading.

Without resources, it's like this.

Reason: