Who trades on the Live LAVINA system? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY LOSSES? - page 30

PPC:

Yuri (HOROSH), how about when testing to go deeper into the more distant past? With your system you keep giving out tests from July this year. It's getting kind of uninteresting. Sorry to be blunt.

really, khorosh let's state at least since jan2009, bring the full state, i liked one code avalanche from kodobase, i have been testing since 2009 it is interesting to compare

Oh! just noticed, it's the avalanche aftar, I mean RRS - if you want to cooperate, in terms of learning locs, you can exchange contacts in the PM

PPC:

Avalanche + anti-avalanche in the same cup.

EURUSD (Euro vs US Dollar)
Period 15 Minutes (M15) 2010.07.15 00:00 - 2010.09.15 09:00 (2010.07.15 - 2010.10.02)
All ticks model (the most accurate method based on the smallest available timeframes)

Yuri (KHOROSH), what about when testing to go deeper into the more distant past? According to your system you keep giving out tests from July this year. It's getting uninteresting. Sorry to be blunt.

The test is very slow. The computer is not the fastest. That's why I have only the terminal on which my Expert Advisor is running on real. In this terminal the minute history is short - only 2 months. This history is enough for debugging the algorithm, which is precisely the stage I am at in this version. At the weekend I will test it on the Alpari terminal, it has a long history.

IgorM:

i really like avalanche code from kodobase i've been testing it since 2009 it's interesting to compare

I just noticed, it's the avalanche author, I'm about RRS - if you want to cooperate, in terms of studying locs, you can exchange contacts in the PM

Where did you see john katana? He disappeared somewhere.

khorosh:
Where did you see John Katana? He disappeared somewhere.

I agree, for me avalanche was just heresy, until RRS posted his EA in kodobase, I liked the code and that's where it all "started/started" - in terms of developing his code

The test is very slow. The computer is not the fastest. That's why I have only the terminal on which my Expert Advisor is running on real. The minute history is short in this terminal - only 2 months. This history is enough for debugging the algorithm, which is precisely the stage I am at in this version. I will test it on the Alpari terminal at weekend because it has a longer history.

well, hardly longer than mine - 24 hours passed, but the test was not over - at first it took 3 hours to pass 3 years in the tester, then 2 hours for a year, in general, that's bullshit, if you are interested - for now
Files:
xulwnljgwil.rar  256 kb

IgorM:

really, khorosh give me at least from jan2009, attach the full state, i liked one code avalanche from kodobase, i tested from 2009ã it is interesting to compare

Oh! just noticed, it's the same avalanche aftar, I'm about RRS - if you want to cooperate, in terms of studying locs, you can exchange contacts in the PM

By the way, the code that in kodobase - I tweaked it a bit (in kodobase not laid out), and based on it did the test for 2009-2010 years (there below it is given. split into 2 parts - not enough space on disk. I had to test 2 times) time for testing took no more than 10 minutes (or even less - I do not remember. I remember that not nudgoval)

Igor, I am very interested to talk to you in person. I am at work now and my developments are at home. We will chat in the evening (if you have a computer).

khorosh:
Where did you see John Katana? He disappeared somewhere.

Igor didn't say anything about Katana in that post, and I'm definitely not him :)

IgorM:

Ya, I agree, for me avalanche was just heresy, until RRS posted his Expert Advisor in kodobase, I liked the code and that's how it "started/started" - in terms of developing their code

well, hardly longer than mine - 24 hours passed, but the test was not over - at first it took 3 hours to pass 3 years in the tester, then 2 hours for a year, in general, that's bullshit, if you are interested - for now

I posted this code myself to show that it was heresy :) And that's how it turned out, Mikhalych...

P.S. People, but how to answer in one post to several different links at once? When I press "ANSWER" and write a reply to one, and without closing the message, press "ANSWER" to another - the previous message self-liquidates

PPC:

Igor didn't say anything about Katana in that post, and I'm definitely not him :)

He had the expression "avalanche aftar" there. If he had written "avalanche 7 author", then I wouldn't have had a question. And by avalanche author, I mean John Katana.

PPC:

P.S. Folks, how do I reply to several people from different links in one post? When I click "reply" and reply to one, and without closing the post, I click "reply" to another, the previous post self-deletes

open a few pages to the number of people you want to reply to. reply to each one with a quote, then highlight the results and drag them into one box... That way, you can quote all the relevant actors and reply to them all at once, you can link to your avalanche again to show them

sever30:
Open several pages according to the number of judges you want to reply to. reply to each with a quote, then highlight the results and drag them into one window... that way you will have quotes from all the subjects you want and reply to them all at once, you can link to your avalanche again to show them

SPY for the advice on the windows.

about the link: why show them - you said yourself that there is nothing interesting there. The most important thing is that you are absolutely right.

Reason: