Any questions from newcomers on MQL4 and MQL5, help and discussion on algorithms and codes - page 1183

Taras Slobodyanik:

so put it together and divide it yourself.

You can, of course, and it is not difficult, I just thought there was such a thing, I thought maybe my eyes are lidded, so I asked again, there is nothing difficult, but an extra hour to spend 2.

Seric29:

I just thought there was one already

There is a Doncian

MakarFX:
There's a Doncian.

It's not too much. Then I'll make an indicator, it's not too complicated.

Good day, advise indicators for MT5 support and resistance lines and local max and mIn indicator

22bullet:
Good day, advise indicators for MT5 support and resistance lines and local max and mIn indicator

Donchian

Good evening programmers. Help me out here. I have an EA which gives 16pc warnings when compiling. This is probably the reason why it is not working properly with Trailing Stop and Breakeven and loading the system. I cannot figure out how to fix it.
Files:

good afternoon all! my construction giving an error when working on the data:

for(int trade = OrdersTotal() - 1; trade >= 0; trade--)

{

if(OrderSelect(trade, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))

{

if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==1 && (OrderType() == OP_BUYSTOP)

Nopending Buyorders, there is one open and in if. Anybody has a problem with this?

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Приказы на проведение торговых операций оформляются ордерами. Каждый ордер имеет множество свойств для чтения, информацию по ним можно получать с помощью функций Идентификатор позиции, который ставится на ордере при его исполнении. Каждый исполненный ордер порождает сделку, которая открывает новую или изменяет уже существующую позицию...

bbrisk:

good afternoon all! my construction giving an error when working on the data:

for(int trade = OrdersTotal() - 1; trade >= 0; trade--)

{

if(OrderSelect(trade, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))

{

if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==1 && (OrderType() == OP_BUYSTOP)

Nopending Buyorders, there is one open and in if. Anybody has a problem with this?

show me the error?

Good morning!!! Made a screenshot. When multiple trades are open, probably the robot doesn't detect its magic number and takes any order and puts it in a BOO. If the price has gone far, it will trade any order, even if the trawl is disabled in settings. If two orders are open on one currency, it takes a wrong order and starts working with it.
Files:

sla100:

Did you change anything in the code?

Reason: