The axioms of financial market analysis (or the whole truth about the right and wrong use of indicators) - page 16

mmmoguschiy:
At least that is what they claim :-D free float and all that...
Ukrainian National Bank stopped trading last week when it could not provide this liquidity and brought down the exchange rate by 25%. That is all free floating.

stranger:
For the hundredth time I'm saying the most important thing is to determine the important price levels where this imbalance occurs and determine it not retroactively, but in real time.

So it is the same, in my version, just the direction of entry is considered, and in yours the levels to which the price tends as attractors, but without knowing when exactly it will come there and from which level (the starting point to this level) will start to move there. That's why you may determine the level first and then look for the entry point and increase the position on the pullbacks. Man, it's the same as building the final fair price curve. Just like Forte did and many others. You just use the concept of levels, but if you view these levels and their change in the dynamics, the essence of the same curve, around which the price is dangling with different volatility around it, but this fair price changes smoother and thus it earns.

But for some reason you do not want to admit it. As well as the fact that such a fair price can be built without volumes in different frequency bands. Forte in fact you in a branch how many such pictures earlier laid out. I don't argue, the volumes have their advantages, you can enter more precisely and with less drawdowns, you can catch no-backs on entry, thus having the possibility to enter b/w and so on, but once again - NOT fatal.

mmmoguschiy:
You have to have something in order to use it. So far, all of the above is 90% true bullshit.
If the rules of the trade, which have not changed throughout human existence, are bullshit, then you can go look for a doll, for fuck's sake)))

Useddd:

So it is the same, in my version, just the direction of entry is considered, and in yours the levels to which the price tends as attractors, but without knowing when exactly it will come there and from which level (the starting point to this level) will start to move there. That's why you may determine the level first and then look for the entry point and increase the position on the pullbacks. Man, it's the same as building the final fair price curve. Just like Forte did and many others. You just use the concept of levels, but if you view these levels and their change in the dynamics, the essence of the same curve, around which the price is dangling with different volatility around it, but this fair price changes smoother and thus it earns.

But for some reason you do not want to admit it. As well as the fact that such a fair price can be built without volumes in different frequency bands. Forte in fact you in a branch how many such pictures earlier laid out. I don't argue that volumes have their advantages, you can enter more accurately and with less drawdowns, you can catch no-backs when entering, thus you have an opportunity to enter b/w and so on, but again - NOT fatal.

I don't build any curves, I just look where they buy and where they sell. How you can see something without trading volumes I don't know either, that's for the miracle-indicator sculptors. I've known Forte for six or seven years, he's trying to catch fish in a bucket where they forgot to put water in))))

stranger:
I don't build any curves, I just see where they buy and where they sell. How you can see something without trading volumes I don't know either, that's for the miracle indicator sculptors. I've known Forte for six or seven years, he's trying to catch fish in a bucket they forgot to put water in))))

It's catching, isn't it?!

Useddd:

It's catching, isn't it?

Trust me, it's not fucking catching.)

stranger:
If the rules of the trade, which haven't changed in all of humanity's existence, are bullshit, then you can go looking for a puppeteer, for fuck's sake.))
So you deny the existence of puppeteers? ))
Rules are made to be broken! Which the puppeteers successfully do! And we have witnessed this many times before. Take for example the twins and the fall of the dollar on this event. Would you say it was an unplanned event? Take the franc.

As for the trading rules, they haven't changed, no argument. And they just can't be bullshit. Currency trading is more than that. It's a system. A system of different rules that have to be considered as a whole! That's what we're trying to do here. But for some reason it's bullshit for you. You're stuck on your true knowledge and simply don't hear the rest.

Speaking of your levels. As practice shows those levels are nothing but resistance and support levels, because that's what most players are focused on. And these levels coincide with the Fibonacci levels. It's an axiom!!! And you do not have to be smart to see them. Everyone knows about them and everyone uses them. The question is whether the price will go to this level? How close? How soon? And so on and so forth.

mmmoguschiy:
So you deny the existence of puppeteers? ))
Rules are made to be broken! Which the puppeteers successfully do! And we have witnessed this many times before. Take for example the twins and the fall of the dollar on this event. Would you say it was an unplanned event? Take the franc.

As for the trading rules, they haven't changed, no argument. And they just can't be bullshit. Currency trading is more than that. It's a system. A system of different rules that have to be considered as a whole! That's what we're trying to do here. But for some reason it's bullshit for you. You're stuck on your true knowledge and simply don't hear the rest.

Speaking of your levels. As practice shows those levels are nothing but resistance and support levels, because that's what most players are focused on. And these levels coincide with the Fibonacci levels. It's an axiom!!! And you do not have to be a professional to see them. Everyone knows about them and everyone uses them. The question is whether the price will go to this level? How close? How soon? And so on and so forth.
If Central Bank are puppeteers for you, by currency, you can call them that), but they do not break the rules of the trade, they use them, you break them, and then you say that you were screwed by the Puppet)))

stranger:
If Central Bank are puppeteers for you, by currency, you can call them that), but they do not break the rules of the trade, they use them, you break them, and then you say that you were screwed by the Puppet)))
So you think it was the Central Bank that screwed the penny by 40%? :-D

And don't generalize! Nobody said I was violating anything there! )) I just want to understand the concepts and find the grail.) To discuss axioms from my point of view. I am interested in intraday trading. Puppet strategies are more than relevant at this time!

And here is another axiom of intraday trading Doll: For example Doll wants to lure you to a certain level. What does he do? He can easily buy out certain levels and correspondingly the volume at these levels, or inject fake liquidity, thereby creating the appearance of movement in a certain direction and, in your terms, create an excess of demand over supply (or vice versa). On his tail, of course, those who you call "all non-compliant with the rules" will follow him, they put their own stops. After the volume is built up, Kukl starts moving in the opposite direction, demolishing the short stops. Wuyala - he's in the dunks!!! Everyone - somewhere else :-D

mmmoguschiy:
So it's the Central Bank that you think has collapsed the wooden by 40%? :-D

And don't generalize! Nobody said I was doing anything wrong! )) I just want to understand the concepts and find the grail.) To discuss axioms from my point of view. I am interested in intraday trading. Puppet strategies are more than relevant at this time!

And here is another axiom of intraday trading Doll: For example Doll wants to lure you to a certain level. What does he do? He can easily buy out certain levels and correspondingly the volume at these levels, or inject fake liquidity, thereby creating the appearance of movement in a certain direction and, in your terms, create an excess of demand over supply (or vice versa). On his tail, of course, those who you call "all non-compliant with the rules" will follow him, they put their own stops. After the volume is built up, Kukl starts moving in the opposite direction, demolishing the short stops. Wuyala - he's in the dunks!!! Everyone - somewhere else :-D

The axiom of intraday trading is that in intraday trading you have to keep track of executed trades

The axiom of intraday trading is that you have to work hard and think like a horse, not look at pictures in MT.

Now about the ruble and your Central Bank. Trading stopped on the interbank? Why? The same situation was in Ukraine last week. Because mm just couldn't perform its duties, i.e. to buy back the supply of the ruble in Russia and the hryvnia in Ukraine. The Central Bank wanted-wouldn't) And who cares what it wanted? There are still can-do's.))

Reason: