Future price stack with Time & Sales and transaction display - page 12

papaklass:

My posts were referring to forex.

All the more pointless as it would go against the history of the broker. Everyone has already seen this on MT4 with a histories centre.

A single quote base only makes sense for centralised trading.

papaklass:

You have made a good tester.

But you cannot use it to test Expert Advisors on real tick history. Traders cannot connect their tick history to it, the MC does not provide such an opportunity. So I'm trying to find an option that may help "to keep the wolves satisfied and the sheep intact". That is, the concept of security would not suffer (collecting ticks by your means and in your closed format), and traders would have the opportunity to test ticks.

At present, it turns out that having a good multicurrency tester (MT5), you have to develop your own programs (the analogue of a tick tester) to be able to conduct tick testing. I would like to use your 14 years experience.

Dak with the tester already said that will solve the problem... Waiting for the new build, by the way when will it be? It was promised this week...

User-Broker-MQ is an interdependent triangle.

If users have reached an idea, they start pulling that request from the broker and MQ.

MQ looks at the behaviour of the broker and the user and chooses the best strategy to promote the product.

The broker looks at the user and what MQ gives him, and also in his own interest (as he sees it) promotes his service.

Thus, having raised one corner of the triangle, and keeping it raised for some time, the result is that the other two corners begin to rise as well.

In this case the user's constant chopping with MQ, led to the understanding that ticks are important, and the understanding led to an acceptable solution.

Now the broker who has the MQ software solution and the user request, will gradually be forced to do his part to collect quality history, because he has been given all the possibilities in his hands.

The excuse that this is not possible because MQ does not support it programmatically does not work any more.

Renat:

The benchmark topic is blatantly a bit far-fetched.

Also, you are completely ignorant of the root of the problem of disaggregated tick data:

1. An in-depth history of stock markets costs money. All the more so - teak. It's just frowned upon by anyone who works in this field.

2. All stock exchange data is laden with complex non-disclosure prohibitions. The lawyers are just waiting for someone who has money (they don't pay attention to the small stuff, knowing that there is no money to be made there) to make a mistake and start distributing this data. They don't even need a justification, it's enough that you passed by a mile away.

The first person to freeload on the extensive tick data of an exchange will ruin the business of selling that data, get a bunch of lawsuits and be driven to bankruptcy. This is a rough model of what will happen. That said, there are a very small number of exchanges that provide their data for free.

Well, how is this implemented in many other platforms, it would take a lot of time to list them, and why isn't anyone persecuting them for that?

Maybe there is no point in baking meat pies for you if they are good with liver?)

Renat:

The first person to freely put out extensive tick data from an exchange will ruin the business of selling that data, get a bunch of lawsuits and be driven into bankruptcy. This is a rough model of what will happen. Having said that, there are a very small number of exchanges that provide their data for free.

And why, I wonder, do these live?

papaklass:

But you cannot use it to test Expert Advisors on real tick history. Traders cannot connect their tick history to it, the MC does not provide such an opportunity. So I'm trying to find an option that may help "to keep the wolves satisfied and the sheep intact". That is, the concept of security would not suffer (collecting ticks by your means and in your closed format), and traders would have the opportunity to test ticks.

At present, it turns out that having a good multicurrency tester (MT5), you have to develop your own programs (the analogue of a tick tester) to be able to conduct tick testing. I would like to use your 14 years experience.

Right. Having such an option would be useful.

papaklass:

How much does a tick history archive of the euro for the last 10 years weigh?

stranger:

Well, how is this implemented in many other platforms, it would take a lot of time to list them, and why isn't anyone persecuting them for this?

Maybe there's just no point in baking meat pies for you if you're getting a good take on liver?)

And you list those platforms and be sure to specify how much ticking data they provide in-house and automatically. Only what I ask, and not "this is the one you can import your ticks to".

This simple action will very quickly show the reality and will make it impossible to make statements such as "there are many platforms that would take a lot of time to list".

denkir:
And why, I wonder, do these live?

Where is the stock market data?

This is forex, to whose data it is practically (you can in very rare cases) impossible to pick on. It is very good that Gain Capital keeps such archives.

At one time we with our forex platforms completely drove "sellers of forex quotes" out of the retail market. Many people do not know that for the joy of viewing (just looking, not trading) forex charts, you had to pay up to $ 200 a month.

To move the exchange industry forward, it would be very useful to open detailed exchange data for free. Unfortunately, stock exchanges often behave like dogs in hay, and also surrounded by lawyers with a bunch of deadly conditions. It is understandable that this is how they make money, but at the same time they limit growth and discourage those who help to develop the market.

Renat:

We've already done History Center for MT4 - it's rubbish, constantly conflicting with brokers' data.

I don't understand one thing - what is the problem with introducing a choice of history set? If I want to use my own, I select it in the drop-down menu and load my own. I want the downloaded history of broker N - press download. And go! Test it!!!
Reason: