Quantum analysis Duca - page 17

Vasily Belozerov:

There's nothing to do. :) It's analogous to the tic-tac-toe methodology where there is no indicator of time.

I agree... and the benefits of such a schedule have not been proven yet...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The problem of weekends and holidays is certainly there, there is no arguing with that. While there is no trade, the economy and the rest of the world are still awake and doing something. Some potential is building up.

But what's the point of setting the scale from the rate ? well it will be "achilles and turtle"... of course you can put different, including tricky dynamic scales. But these are just coordinate transformations, affine and not so much. Games with graphs.

what does this have to do with currencies and economics ? show me the basis

The basis is quantum mechanics. Try to disprove it. And the economy is described by the same formulas. You just have to know how to use them.

transcendreamer:

yes, no advantage has been found yet

transcendreamer:

This is of course a very interesting approach, but the chart stretches and shrinks, so what should a normal trader who lives in linear time do with it?

It's just that you make decisions in the quantum world and execute them in the real world.

transcendreamer:

Time is there and it is the true time of the observed process.

QuantumBob:

It's just that you make decisions in the quantum world and execute them in the real world.

It all makes sense. So you only need to trade with a quant broker who has quant quotes.

(Is that ducas?)

QuantumBob:
The basis is quantum mechanics. Try to disprove it.

refute what? - something that only exists on paper?

I read the topic and thought there might be something useful...but no, it's just more bullshit

QuantumBob:

You simply make decisions in the quantum world and execute them in the real world.

Yes, yes, you dream of building a starship, but you can't yet build a bicycle.

QuantumBob:

You simply make decisions in the quantum world and execute them in the real world.

An example, even drawn in Paint, is possible. I just have the impression that you yourself are not fully aware of what should be and how, and in the flow of information in this thread trying to shake up the grey matter to put pictures in your own imagination. Why stretching simple truths?

Vasily Belozerov:
You are lying again. Why do you have an upper chart with quotes of 1.1280 and a lower chart of 1.0795 ??? Different currency pairs?

Look at the period separators, not the quotes. They are irrelevant in this discussion of quantum time. I just took the first chart I could find from past work.

Reason: