Virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4/5 platforms and data security - page 3

Serj_Che:

As it was a neutered MQL, so it will remain. Especially with MT5 moving to a fee-based system, I'm starting to feel sorry for the time I've wasted studying and improving MT5.

MQL will never get out of its sandbox. We are only dreaming about C++ (

Can you tell me more about MT5 and its paid basis?

vadynik:
Can you be more specific about MT5 and the paid basis?

All his claims in this comment are false :)

The language is developing, new builds are constantly released, the ecosystem is growing by leaps and bounds - new services are launched.

Only in January, 230 new programs were published, 214 were updated in the Market, 894 new sellers were registered (totally 12 000 sellers).

Serj_Che:
I didn't even get a chance to try it. When I started to try it, the service broke down, or just wasn't finished as usual. By the time it was fixed the test mode was over )

Try a pay-as-you-go tariff.

It has a special feature - within one day after the order you can cancel hosting and money will come back.

Renat:

All the claims in this comment are false :)

The language is developing, new builds are being released all the time, the ecosystem is growing by leaps and bounds - new services are being launched.

In January alone, 230 new programs were published, 214 updated in the Marketplace and 894 new sellers registered (12,000 sellers in total).

Started to master MT5, so this topic is relevant to me, there is a question in the topic my https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/1111/page1291, can I get an answer?

vadynik:
I can tell you more about MT5 and the paid basis?

If you connect to the kitchen, it is free of charge for the time being. If you connect to the exchange, you have to pay for the use of the terminal.

I can't go into more detail, you have to specify brokers, it's forbidden here, you'll be banned for nothing. If there are any questions, you can ask only not here.

Renat:

All his claims in that comment are false :)

The language is developing, new builds are coming out all the time, the ecosystem is growing by leaps and bounds - new services are being launched.

In January alone, 230 new programs were published, 214 updated in the Marketplace, and 894 new sellers registered (12,000 sellers in total).

The language is evolving I agree, only it's never going to reach C++, which you've been saying so assiduously for years.

The ecosystem is developing I agree, good for you.

But the trading terminal is not developing. We have been working in a sandbox for 10 years and still are. No integration with stock trading, only ads. Where are the options? Where are the funds? Where is the integration with various interexchange platforms?

Serj_Che:

If you connect to the kitchen, it is free of charge for the time being. If you connect to the exchange, you have to pay for the use of the terminal.

I can't go into more detail, you have to specify brokers, it's forbidden here, you'll be banned for nothing. If there are questions, you can only not here.

You do not need to pay for the terminal when working with the exchange.

But for market quotes may take a monthly fee - this is the rules of exchanges and this applies to all terminals of any manufacturer. Fortunately, in many cases, the broker takes care of that.

At Otkritie itself, the first/main trading account doesn't require a fee. I'm not quite sure what they mean by additional terminals - they probably mean sub-accounts.

Renat:

Try a paid plan.

It has a special feature - you can cancel hosting within 24 hours of ordering it and get your money back.

What else can I get you? I'm not going to pay for a black, unfinished box. Use the features yourself, I have other interests.

Serj_Che:

The language is developing, I agree, but it will never reach the level of C++ that you have been so diligently talking about for years.

It reaches it in terms of speed, and its capabilities are constantly growing.

Now we will finish work on the new code optimizer and then we will build functionality of the language (templates, etc.). But there will be no dangerous C/C++ links.

The ecosystem is developing, I agree, I am happy for you.

Only the trading terminal is not developing. As we worked in sandbox 10 years ago, so we work. There is no integration with stock trading, only ads. Where are the options? Where are the funds? Where is the integration with various interexchange platforms?

The terminal is evolving, you are not following the news well:

Funds like MOEX options will launch soon, won't be long now.

Renat:

You do not have to pay for the terminal when you use the exchange.

However, a subscription fee may be charged for market quotes - that is the rules of the exchanges and applies to all terminals from any manufacturer. Fortunately, in many cases, a broker takes care of that.

In the same Open, the first/main trading account does not require payment. I'm not quite sure what they mean by additional terminals - they probably mean sub-accounts.

Connecting to one trading platform (e.g. FORTS) does not require a subscription fee.

But if you also connect to the foreign exchange section, you have to pay.

Tomorrow (or in three years) there will be options, you will have to pay extra.

In another 5 years, you will be connected to the fund, and you will have to pay additionally.

What's the point of such a free cheese? Quick connects anywhere and performs all operations in one terminal. There are other programs that do their main job for the trader.

Lately, the terminal is distancing itself from its main purpose and becoming only a means to sell something through your unique ecosystem.

Reason: