can a person deposit to his trading account in the weekend?

Mansur1990:

It depends on the broker (and the condition of the broker) the person is using.

You should select the broker and ask them.

Sergey Golubev:

It depends on the broker (and the condition of the broker) the person is using.

You should select the broker and ask them.

ok,i already send the money through back account of my broker since yesterday,and up to now i don't get it in my investment account,on which that was not how it used to happened.

Mansur1990:
ok,i already send the money through back account of my broker since yesterday,and up to now i don't get it in my investment account,on which that was not how it used to happened.

We are here and we do not have any connection to any broker, and we do not know about broker's condition and your deposit.
You should ask the broker about it.

Sergey Golubev:

We are here and we do not have any connection to any broker, and we do not know about broker's condition and your deposit.

ok,thanks
pls can i deposit directly to my meta4 account without connecting to fxtm app

Mansur1990:
ok,thanks

Is there something unclear about the answer that you have been given???????

Mansur1990:
ok,thanks

"meta4" is Metatrader 4?
and "meta4 account" is your mql5 forum account?
and "fxtm app" is Metatrader 4 proposed by FXTM broker, right?
If yes so you can deposit to the broker directly from the broker's website (if this broker is allowing it).

Because there are two types of accounts:

• mql5 forum/portal account, you can use this account to buy some mql5 services (to subscribe to the signals, and more);
  • trading accounts (demo account or real/live account); those accounts are related to the brokers only;
    you should select the broker and ask the broker about how to deposit to them (to the broker) and how to withdraw from them (from broker).
    And it is not related to Metatrader 4.

Mansur1990:

You can send money to your broker account any day, but broker will show it in your trading account in working days, second depends which way you used for sending any bank wire transfer can take 3 to 7 working days normally, via e wallet it can take up to 3 days.  Any financial transaction to merchandise can be implement only in working days. 

Reason: