Virtual hosting in MetaTrader 4/5 platforms and data security - page 2

server:
Waiting, soon to be turned on - bye MT4

Holy shit!!! and I was already aiming for a profit :-D

mmmoguschiy:

Oh, my God!!! and I was already aiming for a profit :-D

Maybe it's for the best, it's the last chance to check everything before the profit :)

stringo:

The question is not quite clear.

One subscription - one fee.

Access to hosting logs from any desktop client terminal, provided mql5-login and mql5-password are correctly specified in the terminal settings and the client terminal has information about the trading account from which you migrated data

Ok, my robot writes a bunch of its log files, here's a live example. Did I understand correctly that they will not be available to me?

c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\EURJPY_SmartNet_Tick.csv
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\EURUSD_SmartNet_Tick.csv
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\GBPUSD_SmartNet_Tick.csv
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\NZDJPY_SmartNet_Tick.csv
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\NZDUSD_SmartNet_Tick.csv
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\USDCAD_SmartNet_Tick.csv
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\USDJPY_SmartNet_Tick.csv
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\XAUUSD_SmartNet_Tick.csv
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\EURJPY_SmartNet_Info.dat
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\EURUSD_SmartNet_Info.dat
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\GBPUSD_SmartNet_Info.dat
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\NZDJPY_SmartNet_Info.dat
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\NZDUSD_SmartNet_Info.dat
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\USDCAD_SmartNet_Info.dat
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\USDJPY_SmartNet_Info.dat
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\XAUUSD_SmartNet_Info.dat
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\EURJPY_SmartNet_Orders.ord
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\EURUSD_SmartNet_Orders.ord
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\GBPUSD_SmartNet_Orders.ord
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\NZDJPY_SmartNet_Orders.ord
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\NZDUSD_SmartNet_Orders.ord
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\SmartNet_AllOrders.ord
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\USDCAD_SmartNet_Orders.ord
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\USDJPY_SmartNet_Orders.ord
c:\Forex\Real\Alpari_PRO_Vlad\MQL4\Files\XAUUSD_SmartNet_Orders.ord

mmmoguschiy:
What I mean is this - I have several accounts at different brokers. Accordingly, there are several different terminals - both mt4 and mt5. For each terminal and each account a separate server or a subscription (I do not know the correct way)? Or may I use, as you put it, one subscription and run different terminals and accounts?
For MT4 one terminal - one VPS, it means that I will have to pay for each account separately. But that's not the problem at all, $10 I will pay back in 10 minutes. But the fact that I have no access to terminal folder, no possibility to take all necessary logfiles and to load my dlls is really a big problem. I don't need this VPS for nothing, well, maybe for some narrow tasks.

Regarding dll - soon we will release a new version of compiler which generates 3-4 times faster code. Actually on the level of modern C++ compilers.

This will drastically reduce the need for external calculation dlls.

Since the virtual server service is developing (next week we will release a beta for MT5), we will give access to the files, as well as enable the function of transferring subscription to other accounts (except broker-sponsored ones).

Renat:
Regarding dll - soon we will release a new version of compiler which generates 3-4 times faster code. Actually on the level of modern C++ compilers.

Since the virtual server service is developing (next week we will release a beta for MT5), we will give access to the files, as well as include the function of transferring subscription to other accounts (except broker-sponsored ones).
And, what kind of accounts are these - sponsored? Will the broker pay for the hosting?

Yes, if deemed possible based on account turnover.

Many brokers are willing to do this as it is cheaper and more convenient than existing external vps forex hosting.

papaklass:

The only thing that wouldn't work is to load the servers "to the brim".

It won't work, we made a dedicated solution with direct resource control.

Read what we have done: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/37453#comment_1161693

Обсуждение статьи "Почему виртуальный хостинг в платформах MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 лучше обычных VPS"
Обсуждение статьи "Почему виртуальный хостинг в платформах MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 лучше обычных VPS"
  • www.mql5.com
Аренда виртуального сервера прямо из терминалов MetaTrader 4 и MetaTrader 5 - самый оптимальный вариант для организации бесперебойной торговли ваших роботов и подписок на сигналы. - - Категория: статьи и техническая библиотека по автоматическому трейдингу

Renat:
Regarding dll - we will soon release a new version of compiler that generates 3-4 times faster code. Actually at the level of modern C++ compilers.

Since the virtual server service is developing (next week we will release a beta for MT5), we will give access to the files and also include the function of transferring the subscription to other accounts (except broker-sponsored ones).

We will keep the MQL as neutered as it was. Moreover, with MT5 being on a paid basis, you will feel sorry for your time spent studying and improving MT5.

MQL will never get out of its sandbox. We are only dreaming about C++ (

papaklass:

The UPU has a good thing going for it.

Tried it on 4 in test mode, liked it.

Only one thing I wish I hadn't done - load the servers "up to their eyeballs".

I did not even get to try it. When I started trying the service broke down, or just wasn't finished as usual. By the time they fixed the test mode is over )
Reason: