Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 32

Boris:
There is nothing to apologise for! It's in response to your phrase:"We don't understand, but we support!" I mean, everyone's "approving"! Just like in the old days and now too!
Mitya's is the opposite, the old-fashioned way: I haven't read it, but I condemn it.

Yury Reshetov:
Mitya's is the opposite, the old-fashioned way: I haven't read it, but I condemn it.
Maybe I have, but I was brought up on the critical realism of the golden age of Russian literature!

Boris:
I may have read it, but I was brought up on the critical realism of the golden age of Russian literature!
Well then, like the Golden Age: tried to read it, didn't understand it, but I condemn it.

Yury Reshetov:
Well then, it's like the Golden Age: tried to read it, didn't understand a thing, but condemned it.
Why are you sure you don't get it, maybe have a different opinion, no more, or are you worried about some axiom?

Boris:
Why are you sure he doesn't get it, maybe he has a different opinion ...

Who is he to be listened to? As the saying goes: the dog yelps but the caravan tracks.

These are the opinions of normal people:

Four stars

The Expert Advisor has been on CodeBase for only a few hours and it's already gotten four stars out of five possible.

Yury Reshetov:

And who is he to be interested in his opinion? As the saying goes: the dog barks but the caravan tracks.

These are normal people's opinions:

The Expert Advisor has only been on CodeBase for a few hours, but it's already earned four stars out of five possible.

Yes... Yuri... mathematician! Two votes and one star has already gone out. I didn't vote. And anyway, why turn the spotlight on an advisor that has nothing to do with this theorem except in your imagination? The most interesting thing here is in the title of the topic... but it's a conversation you stubbornly avoid.

Yury Reshetov:
Well then, like in the "golden age": tried to read, didn't understand a damn thing, but I condemn.

Are you definitely sure it's impossible to understand anything there? Did you write it that way on purpose? By the way, it is so, it is not written for people, but probably on purpose to say that you don't understand anything? Yes, you don't need to read this theorem, the title of the topic is enough, the description of the game with a cube is enough, your insistence on the question to set forth the rules of the game with a cube in understandable language (and not in the style of a super scientist) is enough.

Yuri, in case you have forgotten, here is my statement of your second theorem, maybe you can't read and understand what is written there?

Here I quote the most important thing:"The MOS of half a series equals the MOS of the other half of a series".

Yury Reshetov:

And who is he that his opinion is of any interest to anyone? As the saying goes: the dog barks but the caravan tracks.

These are the opinions of normal people:

The Expert Advisor has been on CodeBase for only a few hours, but it's already earned four stars out of five possible.

It is best not to jump to conclusions! 4 stars could mean 4 out of 5 and possibly more in the same proportion! Probably more convincing when 80% of normal people test and confirm your conclusions!

I look at the chaos in quotes practically, by averaging and where, and without dogma!

temperature orthogonal radius can't touch anyone at all, much less cause any abstractly subjective tendencies...

...произнес боцман и грязно выругался. 

well, that's fine)))
It is quite possible that the sequence of emergence of expressive means in the process of formation of human languages is not too different from this sequence. In any case, Paul's idea of the types of hypotactic formations can be generalized so as to include here also the emphatically nominative sentences preserved in German proverbs, which from a purely phenomenological point of view we characterize as correlative sentences.
Закон серийности Пауля Каммерера @ Ателье маркетинга ER
Закон серийности Пауля Каммерера @ Ателье маркетинга ER
  • www.metaphor.ru
Значимым элементом разрабатываемого нами когнитивного подхода и органической логики является анализ повторяющихся в пространстве или времени событий. Чаще всего повторение, серийность чем-то схожих между собой событий имеет вполне логические обоснования, но иногда они выглядят странными иррациональными совпадениями. В рамках органической логики...
Reason: