Theorem on the presence of memory in random sequences - page 20

charter:

You don't have to believe it. Think of it as a failed joke. But please answer my question, don't stew.

And as for my presence in this thread, I have already written that I was attracted to an unusual perspective on ordinary things, events. Not everyone to whom a brick falls on his head becomes a Newton.))

Scored, I consider it a joke. Must have guessed the weatherman academy?

Attracted, all right, but did you get anything? Or do you just like the unusualness of the view (i.e. its contradiction to common sense), and at the same time the firmness of the position and self-confidence of the author of the topic?

Think of bricks and Newton more often.

charter:

Dimitri, I was an excellent student. I don't know whether that makes you happy or sad. )

But as a full member of three academies I can't help but be interested in what people think of science.

Run home...

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - - Категория: общее обсуждение

As promised yesterday, I prepared the robot by theorem (provided it with proper code comments in English for CodoBase) and created a manual in Russian for it with explanatory pictures on optimization, launching and exploitation.

Of course you understand that you're waiting three years for the promised, but excuse me if I'm in a hurry and I'm exposing this stuff much earlier.

The code of the robot is in the trailer of this post. Instructions for it are on my website for now. The link to the instruction page is in the code header.

If even some of the inhabitants here think (because some are already knowingly against this "scientific rape") that the robot makes some sense for algotrading, the code and instructions will go to CodeBase. Otherwise, that's not the case.

Files:

Yury Reshetov:

As promised yesterday, I prepared the robot by theorem (provided it with corresponding code comments in English for CodoBase) and created a manual in Russian for it with explanatory pictures on optimization, launch and operation.

Of course you know you're waiting three years for the promised, but excuse me if I'm in a hurry and I'm exposing this stuff much earlier.

The code of the robot is in the trailer of this post. Instructions for it are on my website for now. The link to the instruction page is in the code header.

If even some of the inhabitants here think (because some are already knowingly against this "scientific rape") that the robot makes some sense for algotrading, then the code and instructions will go to CodeBase. Otherwise, that's not the case.

Thank you, I will test it. Is there any version for MT4?

Whenever I see it...

if(!isNewBar())
     {
      // If the bar is the same, then exit
      return;
     }

...it makes me cringe. But that's OK.

A similar advisor was known about 10-15 years ago, was written by Roche and published on the Alpari forum. It was almost a copy. There were two parameters with periods, here we have one, and the second one is obtained by multiplying the first one by 2.

In general, poz-dra---va---va---va---va! You made a great discovery - "Before you eat a banana, you have to peel the skin off it".

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Whenever I see it...

...it makes me cringe. Oh, okay.

A similar advisor was known about 10-15 years ago, was written by Roche and published on the Alpari forum. It was almost a copy. There were two parameters with periods, here there is one, and the second parameter is obtained by multiplying the first one by 2.

In general, poz-dra---va---va---va---va! You made a great discovery - "Before you eat a banana, you have to peel its skin".

I see Dimitri you and Yuri are becoming equally articulate - in most cases it is impossible to say exactly whether it is support or ridicule.

By the way, there is definitely a whole book about Momentum: William Blau "Momentum, Direction and Divergence"

Yury Reshetov:

...then the code and instructions will go into CodeBase...

To CodeBase necessarily! With a link to this thread, of course.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Thanks, I will test it. Is there any version for MT4?

Not for MT4, as I switched from 4 to 5 a long time ago. I have already forgotten their programming language. Although mql4 seems to have been fine-tuned for mql5 compatibility, but looking at its code, I'm not sure about some points.

For the most part MT5 has an advantage compared to 4 because of forward testing in the strategy tester. But judging by 3D optimization results diagrams the difference is not very significant. Therefore the absence of forwards in MT4 is not critical for this Expert Advisor.

Funny, such a swing was the "Memory Theorem for Random Sequences" and rudimentary to the Momentum Advisor on Quotes.
Reason: