[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 395

Zhunko:

Well, no means no. Why do you interfere without understanding? Already noticed, when you don't understand something, you start blaming your opponent instead of getting into it.

х. My code isn't designed to build ordered queues of anything. It's a simple synchronisation of access to a shared resource, where the queue is built automatically by the system.

Judging by the outcry, and knowing you, I can assume that your solution to the problem is crooked. Otherwise you wouldn't have caused so much indignation, you would have just told me how you solved it. So you're embarrassed to show me.

Ahahaha))) Bummer.

And what's with the "not getting it right"? I warned you three days ago that I had this topic worked out.

х. Well it's finally arrived, congratulations!

Junko, do you want to know another terrible secret? The window opening code you shat on is not my code, it's your code taken out of your data loading system. Only the order of the code by function has been slightly changed. And to be even more accurate, it's not your code, it's Ilnur's. And you're no match for him at all. So, another medal around your neck.

Integer:

Ahaha)))) Bummer.

What's with the "not getting it right"? I warned you three days ago that I had the subject worked out.

х. Well, you finally got it, congratulations!

Well, good for you!
Integer:
Junko, you want to know another terrible secret? The window opening code you shat on is not my code, it's your code taken out of your data loading system. Only the order of the code by function has been slightly changed. And to be even more accurate, it's not your code, it's Ilnur's. And you're no match for him at all. So, another medal around your neck.

Nah. That code you could have taken is from Ivan. The DLL does things differently.

My code's beautiful. Your code is crooked.

Ilnur, well done! He's still helping me with maths. Often we call each other.

Zhunko:
Well, good for you!

No, the code you could have taken is from Ivan. That's not how it's done in the DLL.

My code is beautiful. Your code's crooked.

And Ilnur, good for you! He's still helping me with maths. We call each other often.

Well, if you posted some Ivan's code under your own name, that means Ivan's code.

The newcomers are pushing back for the third day. Let's not get in their way.

Integer:

Well, if you published some Ivan's code under your name, then it means Ivan's code.

You shouldn't do that. It even expresses my admiration for his algorithm. He had a different nickname back then.

The prefix of the script name is the first letters of our nicknames.

===============

Dmitry, no matter what, I'm sincerely glad that you have solved some secret problem with some secret algorithm that is not subject to disclosure.

It looked very cryptic. Thanks for bragging. You are undoubtedly the coolest programmer on this forum and maybe even in the entire universe!

Aren't you tired yourself? How about a beer?

artmedia70:
Aren't you tired yourself? How about a beer?
Nah. I enjoy everything. I don't drink. I'm on roller skates now, then I'm off to bed.

Hello all!

Can you advise, if anyone knows what the problem is, after compiling file ex4 does not appear, through metalang too. What can I do about it, and a couple of days ago everything was working fine.

The compilation goes without errors, even if I introduce them purposefully.

Some time ago, kind people told me how to make the function "return ticket of the last closed position" from the function "return ticket of the last two closed positions".

And when I needed function "tickets of three closed positions", I could not (by similarity and selection method) implement it

help please,

you can see that there are two copies, the second one with some changes. but i was able to continue them...

int fLastClosetPoz()
   {
   int Tot=OrdersHistoryTotal(),A,i;Ticket1=-1;Ticket2=-1;datetime time=0; 
   if(Tot>0)
      {
      for(i=0;i<OrdersHistoryTotal();i++)
         {
         if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY)==true)
            {
            if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol())
               {
               if(OrderCloseTime()>time)
                  {
                  time=OrderCloseTime();Ticket1=OrderTicket();
               } 
            }
         }
         else continue;
      }
   }
   Tot=OrdersHistoryTotal();A=Ticket1;time=0;
   if(Tot>0)
      {
         {
            { 
            if(OrderTicket()==A)continue;
               {
                  {
                  time=OrderCloseTime();Ticket2=OrderTicket();
               } 
            }
         }
         else continue;
      }
   }
   return(Ticket1);return(Ticket2);
}

I have this variant for the 3rd ticket... and it returns the ticket of the first position again for some reason...

Tot=OrdersHistoryTotal();A=Ticket1;B=Ticket2;time=0;
   if(Tot>0)
      {
         {
            { 
            if(OrderTicket()==A && (OrderTicket()==B) )continue;
               {
                  {
                  time=OrderCloseTime();Ticket3=OrderTicket();
               } 
            }
         }
         else continue;
      }