F - page 56

Victor Nikolaev:
You're not Alexander Smirnov by any chance. Although maybe you are just his follower. There are some works here. It's actually quite interesting to read them.

Neither he nor the follower, didn't even know about it. It's just that I know a bit about DSP, when I worked for Genesis in America, I developed their digital audio circuit for the world's first single-chip TV. But I'm not a theorist, I'm a real practitioner.)

Something I do not feel comfortable discussing in the author's thread on their own topics. Maybe a webinar on the basics of DSP? Anyway, I've created a poll, let's move there so as not to disturb the author here.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/63756

I don't mind. On the contrary, I believe that a broad discussion of a wide range of related issues should only be welcomed. I know from experience how it sometimes helps to look at a problem from a new perspective.

September is over... All this month I was improving the tractor algorithm, and as a result I've come to the solution of my old problem, - sounded by me on forum 4, in the depths of a branch "Market - controlled dynamic system" - construction of break-even TS with a specified in some range of productivity.

Now, a test in the field.

The results of this month will be periodically displayed on the book (link in profile).

The set goals and planned steps to achieve the goal, as well as the actual results of the movement towards the goal, - I will describe and voice later.

Start on the 1st of October.

Finish on the 29th of October.

All we need is a victory.

1st place: 2 000$ to your real trading account
This amount may be withdrawn only after executing trades (full closed transactions) with 20 lots

2nd place: 1 000$ to your real trading account

This amount may be withdrawn only after executing trades (complete complete deals) with 10 lots

From the contest rules: "Maximal volume of open positions may not exceed 1 lot. "

Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система. - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система. - MQL4 форум

Олег avtomat: blablablablablabla
Haven't decided to read the whole thread yet... Can you tell me what's going on here... What is the competition and why are you entering it?

Ghenadie Tumco:
Haven't decided to read the whole thread yet... Can you tell me what's going on here... What is this contest and why are you entering it?
It doesn't matter... Consider me just having fun in this way.

Олег avtomat:
It doesn't matter... Consider me just distracted in this way.
Okay.... But no, it does matter. You're doing it publicly....

Ghenadie Tumco:
OK.... But no, it is important. You're doing it publicly....

This publicity does not at all declare the importance of what is going on.

So don't worry...

Олег avtomat:

This publicity does not at all declare the importance of what is going on.

So don't worry...

Well, first of all, what is or isn't important to me is for me to decide... Not you.
Secondly, I'm not worried, I just asked, I wondered, purely for marketing purposes, what caused such interest, 56 pages...
You don't want to answer, that's your right, but you can do it less aggressively. What bit you?! .... (Rhetorical question, no need to answer.)

Ghenadie Tumco
Well, first of all, what's important to me or not, that's for me to decide... Not you.
Secondly, I'm not worried, I just asked, I'm curious, purely for marketing purposes, what caused such interest, 56 pages...
You don't want to answer, that's your right, but you can do it less aggressively. What bit you?! .... (Rhetorical question, no need to answer)

rhetorical... not necessarily....

Borrowing your marketing style:

Ghenadie Tumco :blablablablabla

Олег avtomat:

The tractor F project started on 12 January 2015.

The monitoring link is on my profile.

Couldn't find the link. Or is it already finished?
Reason: