F

The tractor F project started on 12 January 2015.

Initial Balance = $5 (=500 cents) // This is a Welcome bonus from the office.

The tractor has several objectives (mainly of a technical nature).

First and foremost goal : Increase Initial Balance by 200 times, ie: Goal1 = $1000

How long will it take? Is it possible to plan with some certainty? And other similar questions interest me in this project.

The monitoring link is in my profile.

This will record the process of moving towards the goal, the characteristics of this movement, projected values, etc.

I think many people have asked themselves similar questions. Well, as we go along, other questions may arise that need to be addressed or clarified.

Let's go.

=========================

Background here : https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133625/page299#1006372
Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система. - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Рынок -- управляемая динамическая система. - MQL4 форум

First week results ( 12.01. -- 16.01. 2015.)

Growth rate = 17.6%/day

If this growth rate continues, the target=1000$ will be reached by day 33.

Second week results ( 19.01. -- 23.01. 2015.)

Growth rate = 14.3%/day

If this growth rate continues, the target=$1000 will be reached by day 40.

Oleg, you could at least give a little insight into the system under which the trade takes place and what the principles are. You might see that people will say something useful to improve the system itself. Otherwise, it's a waste of time to look at a bare, incomprehensible picture.

avtomat:

The tractor F project started on 12 January 2015.

Initial Balance = $5 (=500 cents) // this is a Welcome bonus from the office.

The tractor has several objectives (mainly of a technical nature).

First and foremost goal : Increase Initial Balance by 200 times, ie: Goal1 = $1000

How long will it take? Is it possible to plan with some certainty? And other similar questions interest me in this project.

The monitoring link is in my profile.

Here we will record the process of moving towards the goal, the characteristics of this movement, the projected values, etc.

I think many people have asked themselves similar questions. Well, as we go along, other questions may arise that need to be addressed or clarified.

Let's go.

=========================

Background here : https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133625/page299#1006372
On mql4.com 299 pages of nonsense, now here .....

What is it about, can you tell me in a nutshell? I'm too lazy to read three hundred pages

Mikalas:
On mql4.com 299 pages of nonsense, now here .....
What a miserable sufferer... you're delirious... Well, go on then, don't suffer. No one's keeping you here and no one's dragging you here.

chuvels:
Can you tell me what it's about in a nutshell? I'm too lazy to read three hundred pages.
I'll try.

artmedia70:
Oleg, you could at least give a little insight into the system under which the trade takes place and what the principles are. You might see that people will say something useful to improve the system itself. Looking at some blank incomprehensible pictures is just a waste of time.

Yes, Artem, I will explain slowly, in a condensed form.

The thesis that "TC should fit on a postage stamp" --- is a false, incorrect, misleading and disorienting thesis.

In fact, a lot has been said about this before.

avtomat:

Yes, Artyom, I'll explain in a bit, in a nutshell.

The thesis that "the TC should fit on a postage stamp" is wrong and misleading.

In fact, a lot has been said about this before.

Pull up Yusuf, your main colleague ;)

artmedia70:
Pull up Yusuf, your main colleague ;)
I would be happy to see Yusuf here.
Reason: