F - page 9

I've had a look. Cool going with these tractors, despite a lot of criticism from the author.

Edic:
Looked at. Cool going with these tractors, despite a lot of criticism from the author.

They are not coming. They are in a frozen state.

The author updates the statistics manually (or by an advisor, whatever), which in itself causes mistrust. When there is profit -- updated, when there is no profit -- no update either.

That is why almost all tractors except for the current one (F) are beautiful pictures before plummeting.

TheXpert:

They are not coming. They are in a frozen state.

The author updates the statistics manually (or by an advisor, whatever), which in itself causes mistrust. When there is profit -- updated, when there is no profit -- no update either.

That is why almost all tractors except for the current one (F) are beautiful pictures before plums.

Hmmm...

Why do you think he does that? (pretty pictures).

Does he want to attract investors?

Author, why do you want to mislead readers?

Just below the pretty picture are the start and stop dates for the previous tractors. These tractors are no longer going - they are already history.

The current tractorF project is in the works. This project is not time-bound.

This tractorF has a goal set in the first phase : from $5 to make $1000. Once goal #1 is achieved, goal #2 will be implemented.

ps.

hmm... here for some reason the vast majority of imagination only has enough to banal "attract investors". does not come up with anything else? ....

avtomat:

hmmm... For some reason the vast majority of people here only have the imagination to "attract investors". Can't you think of anything else? ....

Misrepresenting statistics for what else? It is mainly done to attract investors. Although, sometimes it happens for a reason - just to show off. What else can you think of?

If you are not cheating and everything is fair, then everything is OK.

Edic:

Distorting statistics for what else? It is mostly done to attract investors. Although, it can also be done for the reason of just showing off. What else can you think of?

If you do not cheat and everything is honest - then everything is fine.

Misrepresentation of statistics? Why would that be? Everything in the terminal, all the history is in the monitoring. How is that "distortion"? Bullshit!

Other than "attract investors" and "pontificate", you have no other thoughts?

Well, for example, the very fact that the goal of $5 --> $1000 ---- is, of course, nothing... everybody knows it, knows how to do it, has done it before ;))

So, to learn how to set and realize goals like these --- that's what a lot of people think "to show off"...

You should think what setting a goal of 5$ --> 1000$ is all about.

avtomat:

Distortion of statistics? Why would that be? Everything in the terminal, all the history is in the monitoring. How is it "distortion"?? Bullshit!!!

Other than "attract investors" and "pontificate" don't you have any other thoughts?

Well, for example, the very fact that the goal of $5 --> $1000 ---- is, of course, nothing... everybody knows it, knows how to do it, has done it before ;))

So, to learn how to set and realise such goals - that's what a lot of people think "to pontificate"...

You should think what setting $ 5 --> $ 1000 goals means in reality.

Your logic sucks.

//

if it's a distortion of the statistics, it means that you're doing a good job.

if it's fair, then it's good.

//

I will not draw a block diagram.

It wasn't my intention to badmouth you. And you're snapping back, you're being rude.

I'm not going to flub/disrupt the construction of the tractor in this thread.

Add it to the signals - it would be more fun)

Edic:

Your logic sucks.

//

if the statistics are skewed, it means that you're pirating +pontaneity.

if all is fair then all is well

//

I will not draw a block diagram.

It wasn't my intention to badmouth you. And you're snapping back, you're being rude.

I'm not going to flub/disrupt the building of a tractor in this thread.

Add it to the signals and it'll be more fun)

So it's all good then.

My logic doesn't seem to "suck" yet, but I don't want to add signals for fun.

By the way, have you forgotten about the ballot?

avtomat:

By the way, haven't you forgotten about the ballot?

Let me read about your tractor. I haven't read the thread - I only know the name and the monitoring.

And then I will give my verdict.

Reason: