A question for the administration - page 6

Myth63:
Can I make a template for, say, 4 pairs at once? I'll explain. 4 windows with different pairs are open, and I need to make a template in one file for all 4 pairs at once. ?
Try to save the profile.

tol64:
Try saving the profile.
Profile as an option too, only the 4 windows will be opened separately.

Question, are there any statistics on how many people visit the forum? Just wondering how many people and what they read on the forum ....

Myth63:
Question, are there any statistics on forum thread attendance? just interested in how many people and what the forum reads ....
No branch statistics, but there are about 7,500 people who visit the forum every day.

Renat:
No statistics for the threads, but there are about 7,500 people on the forum every day.
it would be nice to make a column with statistics.... seen it on a forum somewhere, it's being read now.....

Renat:
No branch statistics, but about 7,500 people visit the forum every day.

I have an idea, I do not know how useful it is but I need it from time to time, why not create a memory cell in Expert Advisors and indicators, in other words, the information that the Expert Advisor records by itself.

For example, the amount of initial deposit now needs to be calculated with the cycle of historical orders. In other words, this balance or start time could be stored in the Expert Advisor itself when it starts,

In other words, the Expert Advisor should have its own memory, for example, ExpertMemory, and organize work with MemorySetDouble, MemorySetString, MemoryGetInteger . give Expert Advisor 512 kb for such memories ...

VOLDEMAR:

I have an idea, I do not know how useful it is but I need it from time to time, why not create a memory cell in Expert Advisors and indicators, in other words, the information that the Expert Advisor records by itself.

For example, the amount of initial deposit now needs to be calculated with the cycle of historical orders. In other words, this balance or start time could be stored in the Expert Advisor itself when it starts,

In other words, the Expert Advisor should have its own memory, for example, ExpertMemory, and use MemorySetDouble, MemorySetString, MemoryGetInteger . give Expert Advisor for example 512 kb for such memories ...

)), what's wrong with a variable?

sanyooooook:
)), what's wrong with a variable?
because if the terminal or server is restarted, it loses its value

VOLDEMAR:
because it loses its value when the terminal or server is rebooted.
There are also global variables that do not lose their value when you reboot.

sanyooooook:
There are also global variables that don't lose their values on reboot.
The ones by reference lose their ...
Reason: