A question for the administration - page 4

Myth63:
Will there be a function to view all user posts in threads, as there was in MQL4 ???? very handy gizmo...
why, is it needed?

Alexey:
why, is that necessary?
useful to see what the author has written in other threads
very handy not to have to browse through all the pages

transcendreamer:
useful to see what the author has written in other threads
very handy not to have to browse all the pages
Do you have a bias towards certain authors? And if there are a lot of threads, you still have to reload

Alexey:
Do you have a bias towards certain authors? And if there are a lot of themes, you still have to reload
No, of course not.
it's just that sometimes people refer to "so-and-so wrote in the thread about..." and you have to go through the thread

transcendreamer:
No, of course not.
It's just that sometimes people will say "so-and-so wrote in the thread about..." and I have to go through the thread.
If someone wrote, he should probably give a link to who he's referring to, isn't he too lazy to do the research?

Alexey:
If a person has written, he should give a link to who he is referring to - isn't it too lazy to look around?

sometimes the person writing and the person referring are different

sometimes people don't remember exactly which post

sometimes they don't even remember the subject

In any case, it might be interesting to see what people write in other threads.

barabashkakvn:
It's not like that. I'm not vindictive and I'm not out to get banned. But you have violated section 4.1.1 several times today so with a clear conscience a week.

Dashobtepustobylo )

ZS: No, it's not an insult it's a curse, curses are not forbidden by the rules )

sanyooooook:

Dashobtepustobylo )

ZS: no, it's not an insult it's a curse, curses are not forbidden by the rules )

To freedom... one has to drink... :0))

sanyooooook:

Come on... It's always been said that there's a cruel price to pay (to the one who says it or to his kind).

It can backfire worse than a ban.

DiPach:

Come on... It's always been said that there's a cruel price to pay (to oneself or one's own kind).

It can backfire worse than a ban.

That's it, I'm screwed.)
Reason: