Lack of string type

VOLDEMAR:
The ones in the link lose ...
No, the ones GlobalVariablesSet

f2011:
Lack of string type
there are files

VOLDEMAR:

I have an idea, I do not know how useful it is but I need it from time to time, why not create a memory cell in Expert Advisors and indicators, in other words, the information that the Expert Advisor records by itself.

For example, the amount of initial deposit now needs to be calculated with the cycle of historical orders. In other words, this balance or start time could be stored in the Expert Advisor itself when it starts ,

That is, the Expert Advisor should have its own memory, for example, ExpertMemory, and organize work with it MemorySetDouble, MemorySetString, MemoryGetInteger . give Expert Advisor for example 512 kb for such memories ...

VOLDEMAR:
that it loses its value when the terminal or server is restarted
What difference does it make where the value is lost, in memory or in a variable?

AlexeyVik:
What difference does it make where the value is lost, in memory or in a variable?
The EA writes the value to the ex file itself, as if it were written to a csv file

VOLDEMAR:
The EA writes the value in the ex file itself, as if it were written to a csv file

So write down your file, what's the problem?

Or, if you don't need a string, use GlobalVariable...

VOLDEMAR:
The EA writes the value in the xx file itself, as if it were written to a csv file
That's not what I mean. What is the difference if the value is written to the csv file when the EA starts in eh or if it is written to a global level variable when the EA starts in yinite.

Wipe the thread, because I'm in the wrong place...

AlexeyVik:
That's not what I mean. What's the difference if it's overwritten when you start MT in eh or when you start EA in inite you write to a global level variable.
The difference is that when writing to eh if transferred to another pc this record should be saved...

VOLDEMAR:
The difference is that by writing to the eh if transferred to another PC this record should be saved...
and why should the memory of what was on the other PC and possibly on the other account be kept on the other PC?
Reason: