FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2112

Guru, I realise there is noise on the 200p, but not on the Euro 30p. Gave you a trade in the pound on Monday - didn't take it? Tsk silently in the corner, no more handouts))))

flies...

yes lunediver on rassos at 17.00 Moscow time ...

Lesorub:

the only hassle with it...

Robot has locked position - now in the uncertainty zone.... But I'm leaning towards buying for now.

stranger:

They have profits here like I found mushrooms today, I haven't even seen flyswatters))))

People just do not understand that they should first learn what the market is, who is on it and what they are doing and why. Why, they opened the terminal, saw something there because of their imagination and go ahead. But the flag in their hands, they will learn only on their own money. Some people).

We are studying, but it is not easy - you wrote yourself two years ago ))))))))).

ps

what about the silver?

lactone:
No rain there at all?
The day before yesterday, first time in who knows how many days.

Guys, no more answers to questions and deals, busy, all to the Master)

Anatoli Kazharski:

No, you're just trusting your luck that the plum won't get past you. )

The most dangerous thing for your strategy is opening a position out of the blue, no matter what you imagine looking at the history, and thoughtlessly building up the volume of the position almost every 5-10 pips. I don't know how you've tested it. How many deals were there during the tests? I ran the tests with ~300000 deals on all available EURUSD and GBPUSD history. The test was passed with a return of ~100% per year with the same parameters. But I would not use such a strategy. When I ran the tests with the same parameters on other symbols I saw at once how high the probability of losing is. And this despite the fact that we used adaptive algorithms that consider intraday and daytime volatility. It is important to get out of the misconception right away that each symbol has some kind of feature that will last forever.

That's why all your pictures look so ridiculous to some people here who know what they're talking about. Try it of course, but why do it in real life risking your money and wasting your time if you can do the right tests. ;)

I developed the strategy in 2013, it was put on demo account after many months of testing on historical data, then more than half a year of testing on demo account, now on cent account.

I am working with more than 10 currency pairs at once...

It's a misconception that the settings for all pairs should be the same.

Anatoli Kazharski:

No, you're just trusting your luck that the plum won't get past you. )

The most dangerous thing for your strategy is opening a position out of the blue, no matter what you imagine looking at the history, and thoughtlessly building up the volume of the position almost every 5-10 pips. I don't know how you've tested it. How many deals were there during the tests? I ran the tests with ~300000 deals on all available EURUSD and GBPUSD history. The test was passed with a return of ~100% per year with the same parameters. But I would not use such a strategy. When I ran the tests with the same parameters on other symbols I saw at once how high the probability of losing is. And this despite the fact that we used adaptive algorithms that consider intraday and daytime volatility. It is important to get out of the misconception right away that each symbol has some kind of feature that will last forever.

That's why all your pictures look so ridiculous to some people here who know what they're talking about. Try it of course, but why do it in real life risking your money and wasting your time if you can do the right tests. ;)

all the history you have available to you is how many years?

the beast moon...

stranger:
Guru, I realise there is noise on the 200p, but not on the Euro 30p. Gave you a trade in the pound on Monday - didn't take it? Tsk silently in the corner, no more handouts))))
And I want to say thank you, you know what for, you helped me anyway! :)
Reason: