FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2114

Vizard_:
Sen... Here's a drum solo... learn)))

I think she would have done well on the pips, too...

Eeeeeeeeeeee! Super!

Evgenya1:
And I want to say thank you, you know what for, you helped me anyway! :)
Zhenya, search, read and think about who the mm, banks, foundations, etc. are, what they do and how, what they are obliged to do and what they are not. When you know who's in the market and what they do, you will be able to look at the market from their point of view. It is better not to come in here. All you see here is "ts tested on the history", "sticks", Fibo, RSI and other indicators that you don't need and you yell at every movement. In general, the atmosphere is not the best for learning anything, I just want to have a laugh myself and get some advice from the teacher)))))

Vizard_:

hilarious))) Sensei returns... it's all about atarka...don't take it away )))))

Return of the Prodigal Master)))))))))))))

Teacher, tell the kids what a market maker is and what his duties are, let's have a laugh))))

stranger:
Zhenya, look, read and think about who mma, banks, funds, etc. are, what they do and how, what they are obliged to do and what they are not. Only when you know those who are present in the market and what they do, only then can you look at the market from their perspective. It is better not to come in here. All you see here is "ts tested on the history", "sticks", Fibo, RSI and other indicators that you don't need and you yell at every movement. In general, the atmosphere is not the best for learning anything, I go there to laugh and get some advice from the teacher)))))
very interesting, tell me their positions and what they need if you can give me an example.

Denis Timoshin:
very interesting, can you tell me their position and what they need, if you can give me an example?
No I won't, because it's very long and because mountains of literature has been written about it, it's discussed on forums etc., you just need to be lazy.

stranger:
No, I won't, because it's very long and because mountains of literature have been written about it, it's discussed on forums etc., you just have to be lazy.
Can you point me in the direction?

stranger:
No, I won't, because it's very long and because there is a mountain of literature about it, it's discussed on forums and so on, you just have to be lazy.

That's the problem with mountains of information that is full of mumbo jumbo and hard to distinguish between the wheat and the chaff.

if you're the one giving the advice, it's a ready-made solution

ps

Of course, it's not likely to be understood in a word.

Still, you have to think and work, but still...

Robots, information should always be classified, tested in practice and left with what is suitable and understandable to you, so Google is to the rescue)

Sensei, I respect Yusufahoja for his tenacity, but in market theory as I am in theology)))

stranger:
Robots, information should always be classified, tested in practice and left with what is suitable and understandable to you, so Google is to the rescue)

Sensei, I respect Yusufahoja for his tenacity, but in market theory as I am in theology)))
market theory does not exist in principle, there are only those for whom there is profit
Reason: