FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1754

lactone:
You worked on Fibo, why the fundamentals and the long term?
Because it was profitable to go long only because the bank of Japan devalued its currency

Roman Busarov:
because it was only profitable to go long due to the Bank of Japan's devaluation of its currency

I thought it didn't matter for an intraday.

That's fine. Thanks for the answer.

lactone:

I thought it didn't matter for an intraday.

That's fine. Thanks for the answer.

Of course it matters - long. Every intraday is a long))

Lesorub:
with the pound mine was wrong...
Pound on initial position - target to break 50 RSI daily - so far it is not letting up, so possible to go down again.

Here's the Chukchi - the wooden one has been falling for two weeks now and they bring Ukraine into the mix:

https://news.mail.ru/economics/22238555/?frommail=1
Донбасс уронил рубль
Донбасс уронил рубль
  • news.mail.ru
Американский доллар также растет по отношению к российскому рублю. По состоянию на 18.22 мск пара доллар/рубль на Московской бирже с расчетом tomorrow закрепилась выше отметки в 54 рублей, торгуясь на уровне 54,09 руб/$. Катализатором резкого падения рубля стали новости о возобновлении боевых действий на юго-востоке Украины. «В среду российская...

It's fun to read)

Told you in Russian - this week's most promising buy on audbucks, no, starting to run through the field again)

stranger:
Told you in Russian - this week's most promising buys are on audbucks, no, they are starting to run the field again)
they're all ecstatic =)

stranger:
Told you in Russian - this week's most promising buy on audbucks, no, they're starting to run the field again)

Good boy! Forecast worked out 100%!

200pp, in two days! Bravo! Encore!

Dmitry Chepik:

Good boy! Forecast worked out 100%!

200pp, in two days! Bravo! Encore!

ole ole ole =)
Reason: