FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1542

Roman Busarov:

Really????? I'm an idiot (((=))

I guess the selkie should have been covered

Alexey Busygin:
Perhaps the selkie should have been covered
only by the stop.

Ishim:
"here it lurks" - it's not trending or support - it's just a 2 point line. (it could become a trending line in 2 months if the low persists). I can't teach you(((( (they won't let me on the lows anymore), Hi!

I repeat for the particularly gifted, This is an angle constructed according to Gunn's precepts. He doesn't need a second point, he calculates it himself. And as for trends, learn the math. Price is in many trends at once. Each zig-zag is a different mini-trend. Wavesmen call these minitrends as waves, and the nesting comes to many levels.

Zogman:
No way to automate ?

The machine is stupid. How to teach it to choose the golden mean between quantity and quality? The only solution is to use all the rays on the chart, but not in the form of lines (that make our eyes glaze over), but in the form of influence zones, peculiar clouds of attraction or repulsion. But the algorithm has not come together in my head yet.

Thank you all! Gone

Ishim:
beauty! ))))
Show us more of your deals, let's have a laugh)))

Ishim:
and stop in mind ))))

roughly there =))

Ishim:
I rode them today )))))
How did it feel? I love it, surfing the waves.

Ishim:
Shy on small TFs, one elk, one ham - didn't wait for ))))
You weren't riding you were just floundering

stranger:

For YOU all, O Master

The art of the Photojab is just off the charts in this post - write "slell" and make 5 mistakes in one word Shame on you, Gandalf!!!

Daniil Stolnikov:
The art of Photojoba ownership is just off the charts in this post - write "slell" and make 5 mistakes in one word Shame on you, Gandalf!!!

That the toad is over the top I understand, so I'm done with predictions, screenshots and even talking about trading.

2015.05.12 19:47:08.515 '427447': close order #88765287 buy 0.10 GBPUSD at 1.5395 sl: 1.5450 tp: 0.0000 at price 1.5690

stranger:

That the toad is over the top I understand, so I'm done with predictions, screenshots and even talking about trading.

2015.05.12 19:47:08.515 '427447': close order #88765287 buy 0.10 GBPUSD at 1.5395 sl: 1.5450 tp: 0.0000 at price 1.5690

You didn't even untie )) How do you calculate the overall balance? Where did you get 90%?
Reason: