FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1541

Vizard_:
zqvity ? )))))))))))))

Two weeks, it looks like we're already running out)))

Zogman:
Eh, for the dumb ones, did you sell up there ? or how do you understand ?

Yes, first stone)

Ishim:
Stranger is recruiting a team! rafting down a mountain river on Kamaz tanks! - sign up! (the crew will tell you all about volumes and profitable screens...)
What a rush ))))

Ishim:
Stranger is recruiting a team! rafting down a mountain river on Kamaz tanks! - Sign up! (The one who makes it will tell you all about the volumes and profitable screens...)
Fuck you!))) Teacher, I second, closed yesterday, the deal did not throw, and Ilya once said that five pound-figures is fantastic, and four in two days ... I do not want to make the guy sick).

Ishim:
I see you've sailed before - you've heard of Equity

Not only heard, but seen...

I look at yours every day )))

solar:

I'm just trying to get people to think along the lines of - what if ...?

Everyone has their own madhouse and is comfortable in it.

(I'm not a fan of wave theory either)

Okay, well... because we were starting to think...

I got lost in three waves...))

Ishim:
is he sick or something?
So... You're still on the pink pills, aren't you? )))

Ishim:

Hey, Shaman! Why didn't you insist yesterday that I look for better support? You did, but it only worked 24 hours after you said...

That's the main disadvantage of corner trading. If you draw too much, you get lost, if you draw too little, you miss something... trouble... I've got to move the corners to the clouds, but the damn laziness gets in the way...

Nestradamus:

Hey, Shaman! Why didn't you insist yesterday that I look for better support? You did, but it only worked 24 hours after you said...

That's the main disadvantage of corner trading. If you draw too much, you get lost, if you draw too little, you miss something... trouble... I've got to move the corners to the clouds, but the damn laziness gets in the way...

Can't you automate it?

Nestradamus:

It's about time we got a head start...

Ishim:
woke up! people have been salting for 2 weeks now. (we'll soon run out of mushrooms)

Really????? I'm such a loser (((=))