FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1537

stranger:
They won't believe it anyway)))
I've noted this on more than one occasion. Ungrateful. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Repeatedly I note this. Ungrateful. )))
Why the gratitude? Look at the Shaman, he has already been given a new tambourine by the Sorcerer, but it's no use.... he's running around, kamlalaing, pointing his fingers in the sky, but he won't do anything))))

stranger:
Why the gratitude, look at the Rainmaker, the Rainmaker has already given him a new tambourine, but it's no use.... he's running around, kamlalaing, pointing his fingers at the sky, but it's no use))))
I tried to play on the fibres of HIS consciousness, but unfortunately I failed. HE is unreachable. Totally unreachable. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
I tried to play on HIS strings of consciousness but unfortunately I failed. He is unreachable. Totally unreachable. )))

Well, you've got a big mouth, where does HIM get his consciousness from? )))))))))))))))))))))

Also words like you said to HIM so he thought you were sending HIM away))))))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Repeatedly I note this. Ungrateful. )))
We'll believe it if we believe it.

stranger:

Well, you've got a big mouth, where does HIM get his consciousness from? )))))))))))))))))))))

Also words like you said to HIM so he thought you were sending HIM away))))))

Yeah, hope dies last. )))

Zogman:
We'll believe it if we verify it.

Who will?)

This is a form of sadomaso, to be honest (from Ishim's comrade), to listen to everything and answer something.

solar:
It's a form of sadomaso, to be honest (from Ishim's comrade), to listen to it all and say something back.

Solar, how can you say that about our Master, aren't you ashamed? He is Mighty, Wise, etc.....))))

Don't suggest flogging

Anatoli Kazharski:
I tried to play on the fibres of HIS mind, but unfortunately failed. He is unreachable. Totally unreachable. )))
you're a long way from him, just admit it.
Reason: