FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2006

Where is he?

Lesorub:

mu plané 2 at 160:

My robot is in shorts... Yes and RSI 30 has been prepared for a fall...

-Aleks-:
My robot is in shorts... Yes and the RSI 30 has been prepared for a fall...
our everything...

Lesorub:
our everything...
There will be a party on our street too...

stranger:
Debt on Monday, but in the meantime the Greeks are asking for more.)) There will be no way out, hint) And the bet is about nothing.
Well that's right - a week from Monday the 20th ))
No way out... It'll be dawn soon... Turn the key and fly

And the bet - I'm telling you - 80 farts up and then the plan.

-Aleks-:
Будет и на нашей улице праздник...
-Aleks-
:

There will be a holiday on our street too...
Yes, especially if you trade for a quid, there will be a holiday, but I doubt about the money)

Lesorub:

mu plané 2 at 160:

stranger:
Yes, especially if you trade for a quid, there will be a holiday, but I doubt about the money)

I didn't get the deeper message - happiness isn't about money!? :)

Well, the robot closed the eura. Short film...

Lesorub:

mu plané 2 at 160:

Thank you for your purchases, is anyone else buying euros or have sales slowed down)))), more active buy euros gentlemen))

iIDLERr:

would prefer to be an Idler by English rules. there will be no instructions on spreads, but it is advisable to observe, especially on stilettos.

Observed. What we have is this:

3 charts over the last week. From top to bottom - the aude, the pound and the eu. The black line is the current futures and the green is the spot. On the first two futures below, the main trend is down. On the eu, the futures are higher, but the trend is also down. Also, regardless of which one is higher or lower, the trend bounces around during the week as it pleases. There seems to be no narrowing of the spread. Except for the Euro. And it is not clear for what reason.

The question is WHERE IS THE RELIABILITY?!!! Where is the REALITY?
Reason: