FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 1858

stranger:

Oanda muya, strictly ex post facto.

and how then - coincidence - are these pictures (that "the crowd is wrong" on them) ?

here is a similar picture on the pound

although maybe it is related to the quid trending down ... don't know...

Roman Busarov:

eh... nothing to add (=

Master Great.

Zogman:

and how then - coincidence - are these pictures (the fact that they show "the crowd is wrong") ?

here is a similar picture on the pound

although it could be related to the quid trending downwards ... don't know...

Sir, if I had been told yesterday that audi was recruiting hamsters(salesmen) and thishttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1843#comment_1695237

And all this relying on oanda..... I would be listening.

And today smart pictures are not needed by me or anyone else, neither is the talk of rate, meetings, decisions and other munya.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015. - Страница 1843 - Категория: общее обсуждение

stranger:

Sir, if I had been told yesterday that audi is recruiting hamsters(salesmen) and thishttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/38821/page1843#comment_1695237

And all this relying on oanda..... I will be listening.

you're cool, no one is arguing, but it's not like you're telling us how to achieve it and yes maybe we're not ready to accept it at the moment, but that's not what this is about...

apparently there's something in the naked price - tomorrow I hope to show you something...

and in oanda maybe also - at least the graph shows that - maybe ... that is why I am interested in the opinion of the forum members

stranger:
The pound is being handed out to you.
a great place to buy)))

lactone:
a great place to buy)))

and I'd rather not buy

Evgen-ya1:
and i would rather not buy // lots of bulls already at the moment

on oanda in shorts - against the crowd - going long - only I don't get it, strange might be ironic about a great spot ?

Zogman:

on oande in shorts - against the crowd - in the long - only I don't get it, strange might be ironic about the great place ?

it is always better to still think with your head) i think so

Evgen-ya1:
it is always better to think with your head)
for most market participants it is not )

Evgen-ya1:
it's always better to still think with your head) I think so
it's better to check it... There's a button to upload the data to the csv ))))
Reason: